Sign in to follow this  
FUTURO

Uniforms of the security forces of rhodesia

FUTURO

Hi..

Looking for the following.. anyone got a copy they would like to part with? Thank you.. Len:smile:

UNIFORMS OF THE SECURITY FORCES OF RHODESIA

Author: D.L. Laird & Major S.T. Darke

Very large coffee table edition. Bound in elephant leather. Only 515 printed (??). Color paintings and sketches, with descriptions, of the uniforms of the Rhodesian Security Forces.

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD]ISBN-13: 9780797404090

ISBN-10: 0797404090

[/TD]

[TD]Publisher: Musketeer Press

Book Type: Leather Bound

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

booksallsizes

Hi there - been looking around for you but...whew... scarce title. The last one was sold on an antiquarian auction in January and fetched a hammer price of $2 400....:shock:

There was one on bidorbuy at one stage. If the seller is still trading perhaps you can contact them via the Q&A. (this one wasn't quite so expensive :blink1: Here's the link:

Uniforms - UNIFORMS OF SECURITY FORCES OF RHODESIA LIMITED TO 515 COPIES was listed for R3,500.00 on 2 Jul at 22:31 by ag trador in Zimbabwe (ID:23220520)

Good luck!

FUTURO

Hi,

Thank you for the followup.. I did know about both those items you mentioned.. the presentation copy that sold for 2400$ was owned by a general which is why I am guessing it was quite expensive. The other fellow is selling an un-numbered copy.. so not sure why it is un-numbered.. I was looking to contact him but did not see any Q & A on the listing anymore :meh:

booksallsizes

It looks like he isn't trading on bidorbuy anymore :(

tazzymc41

Still looking?

Hi. If you are still looking I have a copy, numbered, and signed by both Laird and Darke

Hi..

Looking for the following.. anyone got a copy they would like to part with? Thank you.. Len:smile:

Very large coffee table edition. Bound in elephant leather. Only 515 printed (??). Color paintings and sketches, with descriptions, of the uniforms of the Rhodesian Security Forces.

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[TR]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

barnabys

Uniforms of the security forces of rhodesia

I have copy #300. It is a beautiful copy in the original box. The only faults are that the front free endpaper has a ragged edge and there is a very slight odor. It is inscribed on the dedication page" To John my best wishes J. Waylan ( I can't make out the last name

Hi..

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[TR]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

FUTURO

Finally got one !! :) thank you to those who posted replies... is there any way to delete threads or postings?