Sign in to follow this  
none like you

HELP !!!! who bought one of those FTA G11 decoders for R299?

none like you    10
none like you

I bought one in February and the Seller, Blackrock Electronix,

has not come back to me with the name of a Durban installer prepared to install and tune in any of the numerous free to air Christian stations he advertised he could pick up with the decoder. The item has closed so link is pointless and I suppose that is why I could only view his ratings but not post one either. If anyone has bought a decoder from Preston Naidoo (or through *** TV - I have their G11 decoder as well) and can tell me if they have smart cards, or knows of an installer that is familiar with either of them please email me Thanks!:disgusted: Edited by admin
Removed contact details - not allowed.

admin    0
admin

Hi none like you,

Welcome to the forums.

As per the listing, the decoder does not use a smart card and uses the same dish and LNB as DSTV.

THERE IS NO SMART CARD REQUIRED. (YOU CAN USE A NORMAL PAS7 DSTV DISH TO GET THE CHANNELS LISTED ABOVE)

Standard Decoders - FREE TO AIR G11 SATELITE RECEIVER*BRAND NEW* FREE CHANNELS-FREE SHIPPING(BVN TV) was sold for R299.00 on 12 Mar at 10:46 by BlackRock Electronix in Johannesburg (ID:57976380)

mellowred    10
mellowred

Is this the item FTA G11. The seller has good ratings, so I'm sure he will give you the info you need. Perhaps you should contact him again.

You should be able to rate him, the rating has nothing to do with any other items being open.

Also you need to remove your contact details ... the big gun guy (Admin) will remove them for you if you don't :toung:.

Good luck.

mellowred    10
mellowred

Oooopppps ... ok he got here the same time I did.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi, none like you, you can try Bluff Satellite and Sound, they installed ours and it works well.

Contact Dustin / Clinton on 0797710405 or 0797710406.