Sign in to follow this  
elizabethbennet

Expansyssa: What to do with this seller?

elizabethbennet

Dear all

Please give advice on the shady dealings of this seller, as well as the lack of response from the bidorbuy Community Watch Team:

I payed for a kindle fire from expansyssa almost two months ago. After a month of not receiving any updates, endless phone calls that don't go through (I once held for 50 mins without getting through) I gave a negative rating to the seller, stating that I had not received my product. Finally, the seller responded agreeing to refund me. That was about a month ago. Since then, I have asked again and again for my refund without any reply. I contacted bidorbuy Community Watch about three weeks ago but have not had a single reply.

I feel absolutely deserted. Is bidorbuy not supposed to protect buyers from such sellers? This seller was rated "recommended buyer" and, as I have it, a lot of people have had a good experience from expansyssa. But what about the devastating ones, like I myself am experiencing: where I don't know whether I should conclude that I have been stolen from or not? What is the bidorbuy team doing to help me?

Sincerely

elizabethbennet

MiemsJewels

Welcome to the forum!

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Search for Sellers whose user name starts with[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]group.png Search Users[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

0 matching users.

Here is no seller with that name Elizabeth!

Page 1 of 0

lilythepink

I also welcome you to the forum.

I, too, cannot find a seller with the name of Expansyssa!

lilythepink

Thanks, Lukeness. It seems clear from the ratings from other buyers that this seller is slow to send/deliver items!

MsPlod

Not finding your rating for expansys...

Have you tried emailing your concerns to hello@bidorbuy.co.za?

qball

Apologies for the delay in replying to you, sometimes we unfortunately have to await a response from the seller. He states he refunded you on the 5th March. We contacted them on the 2nd March, after your email dated 29th Feb. You then emailed us on the 8th and we emailed the seller again on the 8th, the seller responded that day regarding the refund, which we sent through to you the next day. have you received the refund as according to the seller this was processed on the 5th March? This was the seller's response"

"Refund request was completed on 5March,

We refund twice monthly on/before 15th and again on/before 30th.

Stock of Kindle fire is also available in JHB should buyer request."