Sign in to follow this  
MsPlod

Calling Admin, calling Admin, come in please...

MsPlod

Please check out today's three birthday girls...

Other than playing with their relatives and living in America (I presume?), loving reading and having a fine time with Google translate (e.g. "I am the kind of young lady which usually usually spends most of time in the home. The best location is the master bedroom since i have like to snooze a great deal. Or even sleeping, I'm either using my personal relative, viewing television as well as studying publications.")...

these three 26 year-olds have dubious links attached to their profiles... I didn't follow the links, mostly because I have no wish to find out what types of games they play when using their personal relatives :blink:.

lilythepink

I am in total agreement with MsPlod.

admin

Apologies MsPlod, I met these ladies on my birthday, it was supposed to be pm's to me. Guess they got a bit confused :toung::twisted:

lilythepink

So that is what you were up to? Good grief!

mellowred

Sorry Mr Admin. I somehow missed your birthday :blush:. I see you had a good one.

But, have you pinched the picture MsPlod put up so you can keep it all to yourself? All I read in her post now is a lot of promises but no sign of the birthday girls. Naughty, naughty Mr Admin.

wayjen

Popcorn anyone, while we take a trip down mammary lane?

TS Ron
Apologies MsPlod, I met these ladies on my birthday, it was supposed to be pm's to me. Guess they got a bit confused :toung::twisted:

Then you indeed did have a great Birthday lucky you :smile:

lilythepink

They seemed to be foreigners. I think if they'd been South African Mr Admin would have run a mile!

MrAerospace

Admin - why didn't you let me in on the party?

MsPlod

I suspect that this forum member might just be related to the birthday triplets (who can be seen here, here and here)

Whatever or whomever s/he is, she is talking cactus! LOL!

MsPlod

Oh, and another - with website details... They snake among us!

BTW - STRONGLY suggest that no one tries clicking on any of the links supplied - probably takes you to malwareville

Edited by MsPlod
added the BTW

MiemsJewels

Quite a lot of intruders these last few days.

voldermort
I suspect that this forum member might just be related to the birthday triplets (who can be seen here, here and here)

Whatever or whomever s/he is, she is talking cactus! LOL!

But what do they want? & why do they talk such rubbish, having fun with my family, my cousin, my niece.....phew :twisted:

MiemsJewels

Invaders of the lost Arc?

wayjen

Where's that link to the one who likes to be in the bedroom, does she have pictures up?

voldermort
Where's that link to the one who likes to be in the bedroom, does she have pictures up?

go ask Jenny to help you find the link :twisted:

wayjen

good, they gonna need a good liar..err I mean lawyer, if they catch on any poo.

MsPlod

Ummm - you've missed a couple...

These excuses for humans persist in this. What a waste of Admin and BoB tech staffs' time:ninja::weird:

View Profile: collschu33 - bidorbuy.co.za Forum

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/members/jameschap.html

View Profile: johnarnold121 - bidorbuy.co.za Forum

It appears that this is a problem on forums all over the world... Fascinating!

lilythepink

You are right, MsPlod. It is incredible how many cretins there are in the world and, unfortunately, some of them land on planet BoB. It is a daily occurrence and they are a total waste of time and space.

MsPlod

Four or more live in action right now, I am guessing that this is another hatchling...

MiemsJewels
MsPlod

Go away spammers!

This is NOT nice at all...:sick::ninja:

58f5a730433c1_goawayspammers.jpg.7a7b115d3685f28a1d651cdebd06e4b5.jpg

PS - It appears - from what I have found on internet - that these folks are paid (probably rather poorly) to join forums (and other public cyberspace arenas) and post links to businesses and so on. It is possible that malware and other nasty business might also be involved but in the meantime these poor jerks will just keep on doing this.

I wonder whether sending them a private message - telling them to go away - might actually dissuade them from continuing - i.e. find another way to make a dollar / few cents.

Edited by MsPlod
PS

lilythepink

There are cretins who don't listen to any advice and who are so desperate for money that they will do anything for it.