Sign in to follow this  
dstorm

Contacting BoB / Service from BoB

dstorm    10
dstorm

Thumbs up to BoB

I received an email today from bidorbuy regarding me registering a second account. The email asked me to supply some details.

I decided to rather phone bidorbuy (my first time ever). So I made a cup of coffee and lit a cigar (I only smoke them on Fridays – or some other days), getting ready for a l-o-n-g wait

After five rings the phone on the other side was answered. I explained my reason for phoning and was told that I would be put through to the relevant person. After two rings Bennet Massyn picked up. Less than two minutes later everything was sorted out.

Unfortunately I did not remember the name of the person who first answered.

A very sincere thanks to the BidorBuy staff. I have never in my life received such service.

All of the best and regards

Jacques

wayjen    10
wayjen

Thumbs up to the team however I am still waiting for them to return my call of a day or so ago but in the meantime admin and qball sorted out the problem.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

I agree wholeheartedly! Their service is excellent......when I phone in they even know who's speaking:bigsmile:....don't know if that's because of their excellent customer knowledge or a sign that I phone in too often:embarrest:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I have also received helpful, friendly and efficient advice from BoB staff whenever I have needed it.

It's time we started acknowledging all the good things about selling and buying on Bid or Buy! They far outweigh any negatives.