Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Page Has Expired

voldermort

Recently when looking at items when I click the back button I sometimes get a "Page Has Expired, No Longer Available" sign and then it will take me right back to the beginning of my search, any idea what could be causing this?

lilythepink

Well I often find myself trying to go back a page on the forum and then my computer throws up a window asking me if I want to leave the page. I've never quite understood this foible.

voldermort
Well I often find myself trying to go back a page on the forum and then my computer throws up a window asking me if I want to leave the page. I've never quite understood this foible.

Thanks for the reply Lily, judging by the lack of replies I would imagine either it is just the two of us then who experience these random messages or else it is not viewed as a problem, guess we shall just have to live with it.

dstorm

I have especially when bidding. It drives me crazy.

meeks

Me too!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaargh!!!!!

voldermort
I have especially when bidding. It drives me crazy.

& unless you have added the item to your watchlist - which most times I forget to do, you get thrown right back to the start of the category search which is a waste of time especially if you have just discovered the item and the clock is ticking down :cry:

dstorm

Hello all

I tried to buy some post cards tonight. Every time I looked at an item and then tried to go back to the previous page I ran into trouble.

Very frustrating.

Keep well and regards

Jacques