Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Gmail and Spam?

wayjen

Something strange happened today with our gmail account. Jenny received no emails in her account from about 9am this morning and when we had to look for a specific email and found nothing there, I thought the account had been hacked or something (please delete any bids from our account).

I started looking for the help section and followed a few steps and found that the whole days emails (782+-) were all found in the SPAM box.

I wonder why this happened and it makes us wanna check our SPAM box on a regular basis now.

I suggest you guys and gals do the same at some stage just in case some important emails are in that box.

lilythepink

I think you and I are using the same SP, Wayne. They seem to have the option of deciding for us which emails are worthy of our attention or not. The enforced censuring is quite maddening!

wayjen

But hell man, they sent everything to spam after 9am up until 7:30pm.

lilythepink

I must check our spam box! Have been wondering why several emails haven't come through today. Thanks for the thumbs up, Wayne.

ATOMICSQUIRREL

My gmail account is well trained...only spam in my spambox.:blink1:

wayjen
My gmail account is well trained...only spam in my spambox.:blink1:

The day is still young, check again tonight if anything important is in there.

MsPlod

Have also had this happen - very irritating INDEED! Even emails from people whose email addresses are in the gmail account listing. Grrrr. Have started making a habit of going to gmail online every day now - firstly to check spam and secondly to report spam, since a whole load of phishing emails are still coming my way.

wayjen

Is anyone else having problems with gmail? Are international sites down?

voldermort

Can't get google, yahoo is ok though and everything is soooooo painfully slow :sad2:

zerohour

Yes there was a issue with telkom and international sites from some time late afternoon yesterday and today..seems to of been resolved now.

lilythepink

Hellkom is still flickering on and off today. Granted it is more on than off, but it is incredibly irritating!

wayjen

I cannot tell if it's our home setup because some people say it's working and others say it is not working so I have no idea what is going on.

voldermort

google is not working, gmail is not working, yahoo is working and Telkom is just the normal pain that it always is.........