Sign in to follow this  
Bargain Coins

Cash deposit fee

Bargain Coins    10
Bargain Coins

:twisted: I RECEIVE PAYMENT FOR MY LOTS VIA BOBPAY, SO I NEVER WORRY. YESTERDAY AS USUAL I CHECK WHO PAID TO RELEASE THE LOTS FOR SHIPPING AND NOTED THAT "PAYMENT DIFFERS FROM EXPECTED AMOUNT" ON THE ORDERS. THEN I NOTE "CASH PAYMENT MADE". EACH CASH PAYMENT BOB TAKES R16-50 AND THIS IS RIGHTFULLY SO, THE PROBLEM IS THE BUYER DO NOT PAY THAT R16-50 AS HE/SHE IS SUPPOSED TO DO AS CLEARLY NOTED ON THE ORDER FORM.

OK I CANT GO THROUGH ALL SALES BUT 2 OF THE LAST SALES, I NOTIFIED THE BUYERS AND STATED THEY SHOULD PAY THIS R16-50 WITH THE SAME REFERENCE USED BUT NOW IF THEY PAY CASH AGAIN IT SHOULD BE R33. NOW IS THIS MY FAULT THE BUYERS GET ANGRY? FROM NOW I WILL REFUSE TO SEND ANY LOT UNTIL CORRECT PAYMENT IS MADE.

brands online    10
brands online

We have the same issue constantly even after stating as much on our items' shipping page and sending a mail to every buyer after purchase. Irritating, but part of BOB life. We do not however, despatch any parcels until all fees as advertised and due, are paid...

wayjen    10
wayjen

Capital letters mean you are shouting and BoB spies might take issue with that but anyway enough of me brown nosing here, we also get people not paying that fee or they start to question the fee which is mentioned in BoB's paperwork so holding back a parcel is something we do until the full amount is paid in.

Bargain Coins    10
Bargain Coins

thanks for reply and sorry for capital letters!

wayjen    10
wayjen
thanks for reply and sorry for capital letters!

Don't hassle about it, when I look through my glass eye the words looked much bigger at room temperature.

Someone mentioned a prompt we can setup which includes the cash fee when the Buyer reaches checkout but then someone said that you get charged for that so it might not be worth it doing it that way.

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

What I am doing lately is posting the item with out tracking number. In that way I get my cash deposit money back. I warn the buyer and tell them that if they don't pay the cash deposit fee ( Plus the next cash deposit fee) I will post the items via normal post with no tracking number.

LuckySilver    10
LuckySilver
What I am doing lately is posting the item with out tracking number. In that way I get my cash deposit money back. I warn the buyer and tell them that if they don't pay the cash deposit fee ( Plus the next cash deposit fee) I will post the items via normal post with no tracking number.

Although this sounds like a very fair compromise I wouldnt advise it for us sellers as without a tracking number the buyer can claim they never received (even if they did) and according to CPA we would have to refund, therefore in the end it is actually our increased risk for a greater loss.