Sign in to follow this  
JacoJ

Your very own bidorbuy store

JacoJ
To BOB-VERY NICE-perhaps a suggestion ,on the home page a little more emphasis can be placed on the stores tab? Something SPECIAL to attract buyers attention and that it is new feature!!

NEIL

We will be using next week to refine the entire stores concept including the stores main page and the hype around it. We hope to drive buyers to the stores by putting focus on the trust and safety around stores sellers.

The main stores page will change quite a bit in the next few days. You are welcome to voice your ideas to help us make it better. We might not be able to deploy all suggestions but we will sure try to make the stores concept very successful for our sellers.

mellowred

Looks very good Grant.

On some of the pages there was no "Return to Store" button. Not sure if this was fixed a few moments ago, because I can't find it now :wacko: (perhaps the brain is on a go even slower??).

Vinyl Lady Decals

Looks very nice, congratulations Grant

Miss Jewels

A Huge Congrats, Grant!

Virgotec

Congrats Grant.

Looks great!!!

MsPlod

Looks EXCELLENT - great concept, well implemented. Congratulations and thrilled for you Grant! Hope it works really well.

Well done BoB! Very impressive.

svw

Super - Looks Good !

Seeds for Africa

Thanks all for the comments. Much appreciated.

Jacques Kuun

Congratulations and all of the best for this venture!

JacoJ

We have gone live with our first basic store. Congratulations to Fashion Police. We wish you a very successful store on bidorbuy.

View store here:>>>> Fashion Police

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI-Congrats and all the best Fashion Police.

I have a some questions FOR JACOJ regarding the stores,

-The crazy wed and weekend specials that are lsited weekly ,will these appear in your store during the period they are listed for.

Do you have to list seperately for the store or do you just list normal and then the items are automatically allocated to your store?

Will there be an expiry on the items listed in the store as there is now or is there a limit to the amount of relists,

My reasons for these questions is that 99% of my items that i list sell as they are mainly on the promotional auctions.

To justify the "rental" of a store i will have to list many additional items at prices so as to provide a good range for the buyers,

Will all my promotional sales like crazy wed etc be added to the store turnover?In fact if i have a store will all my sales be added to the store ?

Thanks,just a few points i would like to know.

NEIL

JacoJ

Hi Neil

- If you are referring to your own listings for Crazy Wednesday etc, they will form part of all the listings on your store. Listings will be ranked according to the enhancements applied to the various listings.

- Depending on the type of store you choose (qualify for) you will be able to link to specific products in your store from your set of sliding banners and/or split view banners (advanced & premium stores only)

- You list as normal and will be listed in your store

- Expiry dates are the same as always in order to avoid old listings that are not applicable. Re-lists are also treated the same for now.

- If I understand your last question correctly: Store turnover will be calculated based on success fees on all your items sold. If you are a store, we basically upgrade your current seller profile and everything works pretty much the same as it always has from that point of view. You will only have one profile (either a store or a normal seller status).

Hope I addressed all of your questions....if not let me know and we will give you a call to run through everything tomorrow.

All the best.

J

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI-thank you,thats basically cleared everything up for me-now to decide whether i need to work more or work smarter?

Regards

Neil

Jacques Kuun
now to decide whether i need to work more or work smarter?

Agreed!

To work or not to work.

Fashion Police
We have gone live with our first basic store. Congratulations to Fashion Police. We wish you a very successful store on bidorbuy.

View store here:>>>> Fashion Police

Thank you so much! Absolutely loving my store :bigsmile: Very very well done, thanks to Natalie and everyone at BoB xxx

mellowred

Looks really good. Congrats.

Seeds for Africa
Thank you so much! Absolutely loving my store :bigsmile: Very very well done, thanks to Natalie and everyone at BoB xxx

Looks very very nice!

Fashion Police
Looks very very nice!

Thank you :o) And congrats to you too!

MiemsJewels
Thanks Wayjen, Neil and Bon Len.......... to celebrate we are giving away free Champagne and snacks............ virtual champagne and snacks!

WOW Grant. Your store looks great. Congratulations!!

MiemsJewels

Congratulations Fashion Police! Your store looks great!

Miss Jewels

My application for a store has been approved! Yeah!!! I also won banners on the Search Results page and the Jewelry and Watches Category pages. Now Natalie and her crew can surprise me on the final products!

lilythepink

Congratulations Miss Jewels! It seems a tough act to get a store! :unsure:

kimysthings

Hi, I wonnder if you could tell me where I could check out what the best sellers are on bidorbuy?

would like to start an on line store selling a top brand.

kebs
Hi, I wonnder if you could tell me where I could check out what the best sellers are on bidorbuy?

would like to start an on line store selling a top brand.

Hi there.. If you click on the category you're interested in, there should be a list of top sellers on the left hand side.. The stores you can view from the home page if you click on the tab in orange..

HDCabling

Hi all

Do one of you know whether we can use a data feed when starting a store since it's a mission to load nearly 300 items all over again? We are looking into changing our normal advanced seller to a store.

Regards

HDCabling