Sign in to follow this  
pleun

Tackling fraudulant sellers

pleun    10
pleun

I had a fraudulent transaction by Jermaine peel on January 11 2009. I noticed that there are 5 more persons that were taken in by this seller.

Please contact me, so that we can together make a case of fraud against this seller. I have gathered a lot of information about the seller that we could use, to get even

qball    10
qball

Please liaise with our Security Officer - Morne on these issues. Please note, no contact details can be posted on the forum.

Thank you

Cuan

tmosena    10
tmosena

Two James Hadley Chase Books Bought From Buyabook

I have paid for two books subsequent to winning their bid posted by a subscriber called 'Buyabook' who either ignores my request to send them over or has problems sending them over. I am now even beginning to suspect that the books had never existed in the first place.

Can somebody please help out? Shoud I disclose the full particulars of the subscriber here?

Regards.

qball    10
qball

Please report this to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za with all the details and documents, including proof of payment, we will then investigate and follow up with the seller. At this stage, there is no indication of fraud based on the sellers' ratings.

Thank you

Cuan