Sign in to follow this  
Annie737

Abuse of rating system by seller only antiques

Annie737

Please Assist. I have bought over 3000 items on bob and had a 100% rating up to a couple of days ago. Bought a masterpiece from Only Antiques, it was so terribly poorly packaged that it arrived smashed beyond repair. I emailed the sellers, asking for their solution, they blamed it all on me/the PO and was not even interested in the pics reflecting the damage I wanted to mail them. I then gave them a negative rating. The response was a negative rating for me, which I definitely do not deserve. Amongst others I was accused of not submitting any proof of the damage- but they were not interested in the proof!! Next thing they also file a SNC- for postage not paid. This was a blatant lie and in my appeal I submitted the proof thereof. The sellers subsequently retracted the SNC. The sellers are clearly abusing the rating system because I gave a deserved negative rating. Now my BOB track-record is soiled because of this. It is unacceptable. I humbly request BOB's assistance in clearing my name. Kind Regards Bonipi

admin

Bonipi (3300 rating5.gif)

Rating: 100.00% positive ratings

Thanks "bob" :awesome:

Annie737

Thanks!! I did...neg was removed.I have my 100% rating back!

:bigsmile:

Contact the BoB staff at communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za They will be able to assist you

Miss Jewels

You can always rely on BoB!