Sign in to follow this  
Astrid Swart

R55 000, 14k white gold, round white diamond ring 0.75ct.

Astrid Swart

I bought this ring in February on Aution 56335309 (order no 4501028), Jewellery Mall 13151, Sarah du Preez. When I received the ring I took it to my jeweler and he was not happy with the ring I bought. I spoke to Sarah and she had no problem to refund the R6381.00. I send the ring back on the 10th February 2012 and she promised me the refund in 2 to 3 weeks. Up to know and after severl emails to Sarah I did not received the refund. I am going to take further steps if I dont receice the money by the end of today. I bought 87 items in February on BIDORBUY and paid all my stuff immedately, and cant see why I must wait so long to get a refund back. I also send 2 other items back and got the money immediately, but I dont think that I will ever bid on "BidORBUY" again with sellers like thihs. I except from BIDORBUY a quick respons please. Regards Astrid

Vinyl Lady Decals

Please report this to community watch so that they can deal with it for you.

communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za

Most sellers on bidorbuy are prompt to deal with problems.

qball

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this particular seller. Please be aware that every transaction you enter into is directly with the seller. We can intervene to assist you and you need to contact our security team at communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za or our support team at hello@bidorbuy.co.za, or call us on 0861 88 0861. The seller will be contacted for feedback but I can't guarantee that you will receive a refund today.

Afrodox411

Hi Astrid

I bought this ring in February on Aution 56335309 (order no 4501028), Jewellery Mall 13151, Sarah du Preez. When I received the ring I took it to my jeweler and he was not happy with the ring I bought. I spoke to Sarah and she had no problem to refund the R6381.00. I send the ring back on the 10th February 2012 and she promised me the refund in 2 to 3 weeks. Up to know and after severl emails to Sarah I did not received the refund. I am going to take further steps if I dont receice the money by the end of today. I bought 87 items in February on BIDORBUY and paid all my stuff immedately, and cant see why I must wait so long to get a refund back. I also send 2 other items back and got the money immediately, but I dont think that I will ever bid on "BidORBUY" again with sellers like thihs. I except from BIDORBUY a quick respons please. Regards Astrid

"do you have a contact number besides the email for this woman? i am having alot of trouble getting hold of her for a purchase of mine"

qball
"do you have a contact number besides the email for this woman? i am having alot of trouble getting hold of her for a purchase of mine"

Please email our support team on hello@bidorbuy.co.za for contact details.

Thank you.