Sign in to follow this  
Angolo Antico

Reported to community watch - What a Joke - Had a good laugh !!!

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico

I have just been reported to community watch as I am selling "duplicate items", the person reporting me must think that I am selling the same bank note over and over again !!!! That in itself shows the person has no knowledge of bank notes as each banknote is different, EACH note has it own UNIQUE serial number, but to someone it seems not to be the case :shock:

I just wanted to share with you the good laugh I just had. It made my weekend so much more enjoyable and took my mind of work for a few minutes!

Watch out for the duplicate reporter, ha ha :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Pathway    10
Pathway

Um, are you making duplicate bank notes too? If so, please send me a pm....

If you're just selling photcopies of your notes, I'm only interested in current currency. :bigsmile:

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

Yes Anglo, I have been watching you closely for the past couple of weeks. I demand to know what photocopy machine you are using and can you get me one at a good price?

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

If you have / can get your hands on or can design different plates for your photocopy machine (printer); one for each note, recognized as 'legal tender', from every country, state, city, town, hamlet, inlet, etc., let me know. I will take the machine and all the plates.

Better yet, if anyone has the recipe for 'common sense' or 'brain cell replacement' therapy, let me know. I have a business proposal for you.

Ruthie

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

"'brain cell replacement' therapy" - lots of moonshine (mampoer):blink1:

svw    10
svw

"Recipe for brain cell replacement therapy" It was suggested to me by someone in the medical field that I give my parents who are in their early eighties "dagga tea" apparently if you start soon enough it helps to retard the onset of dementia!

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
"Recipe for brain cell replacement therapy" It was suggested to me by someone in the medical field that I give my parents who are in their early eighties "dagga tea" apparently if you start soon enough it helps to retard the onset of dementia!

(sigh)...but as yet, there is no cure for 'stupid'.

Ruthie

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

MrA and I, amongst others, need a script for this tea!

Bargain Coins    10
Bargain Coins

Ya i had a complaint of owning to many zar pennies, never knew there was a limit.