Sign in to follow this  
KMartin

Stun Guns..

KMartin    10
KMartin

I'm sure alot of you have seen these stun guns on bob ?!?

Just remember if you shoot someone you can be the one getting arrested. The "attacker" as to put your life in Danger first before you are allowed to fire, then just hope he don't have any heart problems or you may be charged for a much greater crime. As normal stun guns ( that don't fire pins at you ) there is no reay body harm done. The Tazer that fires the pins xxx ft can go a few cm into the skin. That also leave marks and as i was told by a SAP member today " punchure wounds " what can result in a assault charge against you. ( watch for eyes, as it take there eye out, if not pop them )

anyway, was just something i heard from the SAP today.

Now something interesting for those who still want to buy....

Other than the original USA Tazers, alot of sellers are bringing in the same but stating otherwise. there is only one other model ( that is on BOB ) ( today i checked again ) and that fires 15ft ( 4.7 ) meters. Alot of sellers say 15 meters, that is wrong i can assure you, please feel free to test. I have bought a number of them from bob and local, that all say 15ft, 15 meters, up to 10 meters.... But they all the same, i fired a test from each and checked the distances. ( would have been cheaper to check the manual huh ? ) well, as it would have it, some sellers tear a page off the item where it says that or gives the model number. i am not going to mention names, but they here.

So.. Next time you buy one that says 15 meters ask the seller if he is willing to provide a full refund if you test fire one and find it is not 15 meters. If by some chance ( what i doubt ) it is to be 15 meters not ft, you have 2 more cartridges left :unsure::blink1: . Last thing you need is to be standing 10 meters from your "attacker" and fire a "dud" at them stopping 5 meters before you reach him/her.

Aim for the largest part of the body as you don't want to pop an eye out and be charged for that. Would be wise not to fire in the rain.

Lastly... 800KV ( 800 000 volts ) its alot, but wont always take someone down. If you have to use it, don't assume man down, keep ready for anything.. lol or nothing..

RAG Auctioneers    10
RAG Auctioneers

Thanks for the information!

KMartin    10
KMartin

ps... model number

[h=1]FBQ2009 -B , all standard 4.7 meter ?( 15 ft )[/h]

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

Well, going to court for an assault charge is much better than going to the morgue.

Remember... attacks like that happen very quickly, i doubt that the attacker will take a minute to ponder where exactly he is going to stab or shoot me.

If something like that had to happen to me i hope i get him in both eyes and pop them both with xtra special effects on the "pop"...this will be his last mugging.

Edited by ATOMICSQUIRREL