Sign in to follow this  
dstorm

The invasion of the small ‘a’s and the capital “A”s.

admin

Hi Jacques,

Did you copy and paste the description from a closed listing ?

dstorm

Hello admin

No, it is a brand new listing.

The same happened to me long ago with another listing (could be a year ago), but I was then able to edit it. I now have bid on the item, so I am stuck.

Thanks and regards

Jacques

admin

Then I have no idea, but I did edit it for you.

voldermort

They are everywhere - Mac said sometime ago that it had all bn sorted, obviously it has not as seen below, and do they tend to appear even on new ads (without any copying & pasting involved)

bidorbuy.co.za has a wonderful selection of antique & collectable books. Look through our Africana section for antiquarian & collectable books regarding Africa. Find autographed books as collector’s items. Search for catalogues, reference books & guides, first editions and pre 1800’s books to add to your library collection.

voldermort
Then I have no idea, but I did edit it for you.

Can you fix up Bid or Buy's book section???

dstorm

Thank you very much admin

I have just emailed you 333kg of biltong through my gmail account.

However, I have to warn you that those 1000s of switchboard operators at the gmail office do have a reputation for intercepting large parcels.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

admin
Can you fix up Bid or Buy's book section???

For you Sammy, it is done.

bidorbuy.co.za has a wonderful selection of antique & collectable books. Look through our Africana section for antiquarian & collectable books regarding Africa. Find autographed books as collectors items. Search for catalogues, reference books & guides, first editions and pre 1800's books to add to your library collection.

voldermort
For you Sammy, it is done.bidorbuy.co.za has a wonderful selection of antique & collectable books. Look through our Africana section for antiquarian & collectable books regarding Africa. Find autographed books as collectors items. Search for catalogues, reference books & guides, first editions and pre 1800's books to add to your library collection.

Thank you Andries, you are a knight in shining armour.......

dstorm

Am I (as a man) allowed to say the same to admin?

admin

The biltong you sent will do, thanks :twisted:

voldermort

You are permitted to say anything, however fair warning - if he shoots you, you need to own the reason why :blink1:

dstorm
You are permitted to say anything, however fair warning - if he shoots you, you need to own the reason why :blink1:

He already backed off (see the post above yours).

admin

Don't think I am supposed to go in there, I am not a Category Manager, soooo should I be fired tomorrow, you better start a petition..:unsure:

voldermort
He already backed off (see the post above yours).

LOL, he will accept your biltong & that's where the familiarity must end ..... you scared him :bigsmile:

ATA STAMP CENTRE
Thank you very much admin

I have just emailed you 333kg of biltong through my gmail account.

However, I have to warn you that those 1000s of switchboard operators at the gmail office do have a reputation for intercepting large parcels.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

If you email it in smaller bytes some of the biltong will have a better chance of getting through.

On your original post it could have been the invasion of the the big RRRRRRRRR...ands with the excellent prices you are realising-keep it up!

regards neil

voldermort
Don't think I am supposed to go in there, I am not a Category Manager, soooo should I be fired tomorrow, you better start a petition..:unsure:

I will not allow them to fire you Andries, we need you around.....Wayne & I will spend the rest of the week toyi toying outside the offices until they rehire you. Would you like Jacques to join us?

admin
I will not allow them to fire you Andries, we need you around.....Wayne & I will spend the rest of the week toyi toying outside the offices until they rehire you. Would you like Jacques to join us?

Well, I won't be there, I ain't paying no e-toll fees, hu-uh.

dstorm
LOL, he will accept your biltong & that's where the familiarity must end ..... you scared him :bigsmile:

I am now out of my depth....

I think it is time for this thread to be locked.

dstorm

Sorry! Missed this. Will be there!

voldermort

See Andries, we will never let them get rid of you :bigsmile: & Jade can be our legal eagle

admin
See Andries, we will never let them get rid of you :bigsmile: & Jade can be our legal eagle

As long as she does not dress up as Elvis... and no Bruce Willis or Telly Savallas posters !

voldermort
As long as she does not dress up as Elvis... and no Bruce Willis or Telly Savallas posters !

Hahahahaha

Jade will wear her hat :bigsmile: & I am sooooo holding a life size poster - on one side Telly and the other side Bruce.....:twisted:

dstorm
If you email it in smaller bytes some of the biltong will have a better chance of getting through.

On your original post it could have been the invasion of the the big RRRRRRRRR...ands with the excellent prices you are realising-keep it up!

regards neil

Thanks Neil

I will always maintain that you are the person who did the most to lift the BoB Stamp Section from mediocrity (at its best) into a shopfront of super respectability.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

hildat

I can be wrong, but I notice the Aaaaaa's appear everywhere an EXTRA space was added, I.E. any number of SPACE-BAR spaces after the 1st space