Sign in to follow this  
lord vader

Poor Service from BoB ...

lord vader    10
lord vader

Good day,

I am extremely unhappy with BoB ...I am yet to receive a reply from BoB regarding 2 SNC not being retracted after I've sent full payment & shipping to a seller ... and have not received my items ... but I end up with a SNC?

how can you guys be doing this and how can you ignore your customers?

Very poor service guys!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Sorry to hear that you are mad at BoB but I think it is the seller who has to withdraw the SNC - not BoB. Perhaps you should send a friendly email to the seller(s), advising them that they need to do this so it doesn't reflect badly on you? Good luck.

qball    11
qball

We do apologise for the lack of service received, our security team will be following up on this as a matter of urgency.

khorten    10
khorten

no help at all from BOB

Good day,

I am extremely unhappy with BoB ...I am yet to receive a reply from BoB regarding 2 SNC not being retracted after I've sent full payment & shipping to a seller ... and have not received my items ... but I end up with a SNC?

how can you guys be doing this and how can you ignore your customers?

Very poor service guys!

this is a copy of my complaint and response ordered and paid for a battery charger on 4th November from Magic Box - it never arrived even though I was given a tracking number. Then I wrote to seller and he told me he would take it up with the Post Office and promptly sent me another one. To date this still has not arrived (another month later)

Secondly he gave me the model of a battery that could be used locally in the camera - I trusted him and on bid and buy through other dealers bought 2 batteries. They do not belong to the camera- I think this was a deliberate ploy for me to waste my money instead of importing the battery through him at an exhorbitant fee R350 for shipping plus the price of the battery - which could be between range of (R80 -R120) - even though I asked him how much he would charge for a battery he never replied. I am angry. I have totally been ripped off in every conceivable way. He auctions of items daily then when I ask a question of course it is not responded to as the item is removed and I have to then re-ask on another one of his sites.

This email was initiated from a member of the bidorbuy community and was not sent directly from bidorbuy itself however you may respond to bidorbuy by replying to this email.

Warm Regards,

The Team at bidorbuy.co.za

South Africa's Largest Online Marketplace

Meanwhile Magic Box managed to send me the camera to my P.O. Box no propblem. Yet after paying for a battery charger and shipping, somehow they never managed to send it to me. I complained to BOB as I regard this as theft of R50 and BOB has simply closed the file and allowed Magic Box to continue to operate. The fact is I am out of pocket and this has been ongoing since December

If you have feedback or need help please contact us here

Select a department - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

bidorbuy.co.za

admin    0
admin

Hi khorten,

Thank you for the comments and welcome to the forums :cool:

Please post a link to the sale of the battery charger bought from this seller. I can only find the sale of the actual camera that was bought on 19 March 2011.

Other Digital Cameras - 2.7" LCD 12MP Digital Camera 8x Zoom was sold for R300.00 on 27 Mar at 11:16 by magicbox in Durban (ID:34116186)

Thank you.

Power House    10
Power House

I have now complained in total 3 times about a seller, twice to BERTUS, and today I complained to Attie.It seems to me that nothing is or will be done.

qball    11
qball

Apologies, the team are and will be assisting you - the issue is about the delivery of the item back to the seller. We have tracked the parcel ourselves and it has been awaiting collection at the PO, and the seller claimed he went and it was not there. We have advised him to go back to the PO to collect the item as according to SAPO it is awaiting collection. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused.