Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chrisc

Why has my sales item had a woman's picture added to it?

18 posts in this topic

Goodness me. The gremlins must be keeping themselves busy? I, too, wouldn't want pictures in my listings unless I have placed them there.

I am so embarassed I have deleted all 68 items and will put them back when I have a proper reply from the management

I am so embarassed I have deleted all 68 items and will put them back when I have a proper reply from the management

Hi there - I think you used the bulkload function, downloaded the CSV template and then forgot to adjust the description which included an image of her:

0prettygirl.jpg

You will be fine adjusting the CSV (if you happen to have her number, please PM it to Andries or myself, so that we can have a stern word with her).

Hi there - I think you used the bulkload function, downloaded the CSV template and then forgot to adjust the description which included an image of her:
0prettygirl.jpg

You will be fine adjusting the CSV (if you happen to have her number, please PM it to Andries or myself, so that we can have a stern word with her).

I think she`s cute. Is it her fault?

I think she`s cute. Is it her fault?

It certainly looks like she is mostly guilty - here at Bob we take such transgressions very seriously and I think she needs to come to our offices as soon as possible ;-)

It certainly looks like she is mostly guilty - here at Bob we take such transgressions very seriously and I think she needs to come to our offices as soon as possible ;-)

Sorry. I tried to see the lighter side.

How did she do it?

At least it's a fully dressed (I think) beautiful girl. it could have been a totally naked playboy picture!:wink:

Jeez it would be a treat getting her in a parcel I had bid on.

0prettygirl.jpg

We know Andries does not sleep so he might keep her awake with him, the poor dear.

Miems BOB is truly a spoil sport they could at least of had a someone from playboy to increase the sales! No Wayjen she is to fully clothed for Andries actually!

Edited by TS Ron
As I am so excited getting someone here from playboy to increase the sales I made a few errors.

All I see is a spaghetti strap or whatever you call it and that might belong to some Victoria's Secret number.

Bah to the playboys, where are the toy boys?

Bah to the playboys, where are the toy boys?

Grrrrrr! Yes, now that you have mentioned it Pathway, I also wonder!:wink:

58f5a72f071db_toyboy.jpg.50731c812fe44ccdb70e0a3b2a980540.jpgOh! Here he is!!

Edited by MiemsJewels

She obviously needs a bit of help!

Would you mind if I care to accompany her?

Keep well and regards

Jacques

At least it's a fully dressed (I think) beautiful girl. it could have been a totally naked playboy picture!:wink:

Beautiful??!! Would hate to kiss her, she would probably bite my tongue of with those big teeth! LOL

Grrrrrr! Yes, now that you have mentioned it Pathway, I also wonder!:wink:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2699[/ATTACH]Oh! Here he is!!

Seems Andries forgot his t-shirt behind! :rolleyes:

Seems Andries forgot his t-shirt behind! :rolleyes:

next to the bed?

Andries is too embarrassed to tell us exactly where, it seems.