Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wayjen

Pin it? How does it work?

12 posts in this topic

I see the new feature and have opened an account but what happens from there as I "Pin it" on BoB but where does it go?"

I see the new feature and have opened an account but what happens from there as I "Pin it" on BoB but where does it go?"

It gets send into a black-hole and your trade will disappear for eternity ;-)

The Pinterest feature is quite cool and especially introduced for the ladies (Feb being the month of love and all) - the Pinterest audience consists of 78% female members and we have noticed quite a quick uptake in pinning and re-pinning of photos - sellers will benefit in a very similar fashion as Facebook - so think of Pinterest like "scrap-booking for mages".

As users pin and re-pin, the link-back to the trade is maintained and you will hopefully notice new buyers signing up....

Ai! Ai! Ai! Now I must delete my picture and put one up of me in a dress now.

Ag it's ok I only Pinned all my competitors items which leaves the way open for me to get more sales.

Oh and the explanation did not help at all by the way, it just confused me even more.

Edited by wayjen

You actually want to pin your own items and not your competitors, unless of course you have a humanitarian day today ;-)

For the single guys out there - there is merit to list yourself with a handsome picture and then pin your own item - that's called "Being a pin-up" ;-)

Don't make me bring back my sig of "the mathematician gets it first".

You actually want to pin your own items and not your competitors, unless of course you have a humanitarian day today ;-)

For the single guys out there - there is merit to list yourself with a handsome picture and then pin your own item - that's called "Being a pin-up" ;-)

Ha ha ha. I thought only Vortechz has my kind of humour.

Don't make me bring back my sig of "the mathematician gets it first".

I could`nt help noticing.I always enjoyed that signature. Any particular reason for the change?

And for the guys who didn't know, it's leap year too... proceed with caution lol

I could`nt help noticing.I always enjoyed that signature. Any particular reason for the change?

I changed it in honour of my hero Spike Milligan who passed away 10 years ago. I will have to think up another sig when I change it again.

I changed it in honour of my hero Spike Milligan who passed away 10 years ago. I will have to think up another sig when I change it again.

Spike Milligan, Fawlty Towers, To The Manor Born ............ great entertainment.

Don't forget Monty Python.

True. Vintage BBC.