Sign in to follow this  
MagicMan0027

Payment already made but not reflecting

MagicMan0027

Maybe my title is not correct but I have the following question. I have bought items from 2 different sellers and have paid them already by EFT. One of them I have already received the item but when I go into my history of items bought and won in the last 2 weeks these two items still says in red "Make payment"

Why ? The items have already been paid.

lilythepink

Did you perhaps pay into the sellers' bank accounts after completing the order and saying that you would do a BoB eft? This is the only reason I can think of and the BoB system could not know that you had paid directly to the sellers.

MagicMan0027
Did you perhaps pay into the sellers' bank accounts after completing the order and saying that you would do a BoB eft? This is the only reason I can think of and the BoB system could not know that you had paid directly to the sellers.

Both sellers only have their own banking details in payment options

qball

You can ignore this, it is merely an alert for users to complete their purchases - the system will not know if you have paid the seller directly. This is useful for buyers who log into their accounts to complete their orders - a stronger "call to action" - remember everything marked in red on the Buying or Selling page means it requires some form of action from you, the user.

qball

We will be rewording this to "View Payment Options".

Apologies for any confusion or misunderstanding this may have caused.

MagicMan0027
We will be rewording this to "View Payment Options".

Apologies for any confusion or misunderstanding this may have caused.

Thank you for the reply. Why is it showing " View Payment Options" in the colour red when it has already been paid ?

qball
Thank you for the reply. Why is it showing " View Payment Options" in the colour red when it has already been paid ?

It just means if you haven't paid the link is highlighted to prompt the user into action.

MagicMan0027
It just means if you haven't paid the link is highlighted to prompt the user into action.

Thank you - I'll just ignore it because I have paid for the items and have already received them.

Saint786

Hi

I placed an order on the 23/02/2012 and made payment on 23/02/2012 using the BOBPAY EFT option and have

yet to receive a confirmation from BOB. It normally takes a day for the most. The order page still shows no payment received.

I have sent a email to BOB but have not received any feedback as yet.

Order number 4580018.

Your assistance would be much appreciated.

KInd regards

Irfaan

qball
Hi

I placed an order on the 23/02/2012 and made payment on 23/02/2012 using the BOBPAY EFT option and have

yet to receive a confirmation from BOB. It normally takes a day for the most. The order page still shows no payment received.

I have sent a email to BOB but have not received any feedback as yet.

Order number 4580018.

Your assistance would be much appreciated.

KInd regards

Irfaan

If you paid via Standard Bank, we are experiencing delays from their side - typically around month end and pay day with Standard Bank. If it's not Standard Bank please send proof of payment to billing@bidorbuy.co.za so we can trace the payment.

Thank you.

Saint786

Hi

Yes it was a Standard bank transaction, all sorted out, Thanks

qball

Thanks for letting us know. Apologies again for the delay.