Sign in to follow this  
MegaStore

Craziest Rating Ever!! It is just not funny ANYMORE!!

MegaStore    10
MegaStore

I am pleading to Bidorbuy to assist sellers more with misuse of the rating system by some NEW buyers. Bidorbuy used to remove the ratings when the seller could prove abuse, but recently they just ignored the contents of my appeal to remove an unfair rating. They simply sent a standard message to the buyer asking him to make contact with me.

This is my latest one - breaking my 100% once again

"He didn't tell me of the R16.50 that FNB charges prior to my depositing the cash it cost me R33 instead of R16.50! FNB STINKS! Will NEVER bank there!"

Now you tell me.... The buyer paid with BOBPAY Credit Card !!!!!!!!

The interesting thing is that the times that I actually made mistakes with orders that would justify a negative rating, the buyers were always fair and accepted my apology (and free gifts). Negative ratings are almost always some obscure issue like the one above.

Eish.

Etienne

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

This is a ridiculous reason to rate you negatively, and bidorbuy has to remove this unfair rating

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I agree that the unfair rating needs to be removed.

Perhaps your buyer "didn't put enough water with it" ..?

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

It's got nothing to do with the product,definitely needs to be removed.

svw    10
svw

Ridiculous - that rating definiately needs to be removed !!!

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

Did this buyer pay R16.50 when paying via credit card?? If not perhaps this rating was meant for someone else.

ruby999    10
ruby999

Some help please ! bob pay eft

Please can someone help/advise me. I'm new to selling on Bob, just sold an item and the buyer paid using

bobPay EFT. The payment is not reflecting in my bank account and i am still waiting for response from Bob.

Can someone please advise if there is a waiting period before it clears into my account or do i have to

follow some kind of procedure to claim my funds... ??

Any help would do, much appreciated :worried:

Stan

qball    10
qball
Please can someone help/advise me. I'm new to selling on Bob, just sold an item and the buyer paid using

bobPay EFT. The payment is not reflecting in my bank account and i am still waiting for response from Bob.

Can someone please advise if there is a waiting period before it clears into my account or do i have to

Stan

Dear Stan

Payout Requests

In order to withdraw funds that bidorbuy is holding in your bidorbuy account, you are required to make a payout request from the bobPay Payout Request page in the My bidorbuy Selling area of the bidorbuy website. Users have 1 (one) free payout in a calendar month for amounts below R3,000.00 (Three Thousand Rand). Thereafter a R5.00 (Five Rand) bobPay transfer fee will be charged for any payout amount under R3,000.00 (Three Thousand Rand). For amounts over R3,000.00 (Three Thousand Rand) no bobPay transfer fee will be charged. If a user has used their 1 (one) free payout and requests another payout below R3,000.00 (Three Thousand Rand), the R5.00 (Five Rand) bobPay transfer fee will be charged. If a user has R5.00 (Five Rand) in their account, the system will not process the payment if a bobPay transfer fee is applicable. A user can also not request less than R5.00 (Five Rand) as a payout.

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/fee/PayoutRequest.jsp

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Stan

Suggest that you ask the same question in a new thread in the correct forum e.g. Selling on BoB or simply email hello@bidorbuy.co.za