Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Square cup hooks

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Now this is going to be a really tall order...

I am needing brass / gold square cup hooks 32mm - quantity at least 770!

The shops only stock them in packets of 10!

Alternatively, any other good suggestions will be welcome. These will be for my bead boards for the shop. I'd like to use the boards I had in the PE setup, but I'd used steel nails instead of hooks and now they've gone rusty and most are bent after the move.

The pic is what the boards looked like in PE...

(BoB won't let me upload the pic - keeps on showing "fail")

Pathway    10
Pathway

I'll go and have a look at Builder's Warehouse...

Cali Craft and Gems

Thanks! At the moment I'm looking at what quantities I can get and at what price. If it is too much at the moment, then I'll leave the boards as they are for the opening. (@ Noldy - Mom is still in PE and should be coming through within the next week or so which helps if I need stuff from that side still - including shop / boutique bags!)

There are only two possible stores in ODN that carry that sort of thing and they aren't exactly well priced due to no "competition". We should be going to George on Thursday so I can take a peek at their Builders' Express (Servistar) and Trade Depot. I'll also be popping in at other DIY type stores to get some general ideas for the shop fittings.

Only thing about living in the middle of nowhere is that "town" closes for the weekend at Saturday lunchtime - almost nothing is open on Sundays - even restaurants are closed! (now that takes some getting used to!)

moppies    10
moppies
Now this is going to be a really tall order...

I am needing brass / gold square cup hooks 32mm - quantity at least 770!

The shops only stock them in packets of 10!

Alternatively, any other good suggestions will be welcome. These will be for my bead boards for the shop. I'd like to use the boards I had in the PE setup, but I'd used steel nails instead of hooks and now they've gone rusty and most are bent after the move.

The pic is what the boards looked like in PE...

(BoB won't let me upload the pic - keeps on showing "fail")

ccan't ypou send me a pic via e-mail. I can have a look for you here

C

Cali Craft and Gems

Hi Moppies

For some or other reason I just cannot upload any images onto the forum today. But below is the link to the Eureka site who is the main manufacturer / distributor of the hooks. You get various sizes from tiny to huge, but I am needing the one that is marked 32mm.

Eureka DIY Solutions - Cup hook square

Thanks,

J - CCG

JORYHA TRADING    10
JORYHA TRADING

Hello Cali. Will peg board hooks perhaps help? We stock a range of lengths. They are not brass or gold but rather silver metal (galvanized) If yes, I could help you out. Regards. Ryan. RJL

Cali Craft and Gems

Peg boards would help my fingers out a lot! Driving in all those nails in 2007 was painful enough and I am not really looking forward to replacing all the nails with hooks!

Will look into the boards...

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Did you get my PM, Cali?

Cali Craft and Gems

Yes thank you Lily. Will be tackling phone calls later on today - woken up to a load of work and extreme heat! :)