Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seeds for Africa

People just dont read!

6 posts in this topic

I have had 3 emails today from customers requesting their tracking numbers. We send it via bidorbuy email system and from our own email. The crazy thing is that two of the people requesting their tracking numbers, replied to the email with the tracking number in it.

Maybe font size 36 in bold and red isnt clear enough?

We just resend the original email. You wonder what these people are doing online buying stuff when they cannot read.

And people ask stupid questions via the Q & A feature on a listing when all they had to do was look at a frikkin' picture, is it so hard to read the words and look at the pictures of what you are interested in?

And people ask stupid questions via the Q & A feature on a listing when all they had to do was look at a frikkin' picture, is it so hard to read the words and look at the pictures of what you are interested in?

Yeppers, that pretty much says it all...unless they don't even bother to read much less ask a question. As they say here, 'Bless their heart', looking at the picture must 'plum' mesmerize them; putting them in a hypnotic state . The energy expended to read must just 'tucker' them out and to click the Ask Seller A Question button, my goodness, 'might just near take' the last breath they have left.

Ruthie

Poor education and poor literacy are signs of the times! Too many people growing up with play stations, iPads and other gadets and not spending enough time reading!

And I thought it was only in SA ... :idea:

We grew up with an iRon but since the introduction of the iPad and iPhone and iPod, I have forgotten how to use it.