Sign in to follow this  
styledesign

Database error?

styledesign

I was busy on the mybidorbuy page when i suddenly got logged out and now it keeps saying database error when i log in. I have never experienced this before and really need to get back onto my page!

Any help? thanks :)

MAGTraders

You could try and clear out your internet browser's cache - That might work... :wink:

qball

Hi Guys

We may be experiencing higher than normal load on the site, which may cause this error, please try again in about 5 to 10 minutes.

We apologise for an inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind regards

Cuan

styledesign

Thanks its working now again! :) I thought i might have done something wrong! lol :)

SUNMASTER

:shock: It look like everyone that could log on just did that this afternoon.

Hi Cuan is it possible to say when the most and how many users have logged onto BOB just out of curiosity .

Thank You

Joe (3482 I saw this afternoon )

qball

Hi there

It is dynamic, so constantly changes, so I am not sure if we can determine the exact amount without checking with the developers, but a few hours ago the number of members on the site almost reached 4000.

Kind regards

Cuan

Asha Craft Jewellery

Thats cooooooooool!

I mean.. not the fact that I couldn't log in for 10minutes... but the fact that more and more people are realizing that Bidorbuy is the way to go!

Looks like all those 2009 blessings have started working their magic :D

qball

Just to let you know, we are still busy upgrading technology and infrastructure to cope with the growth.

Kind regards

Cuan

Not1CentMore

I am not getting an error, but BoB is loading slower than snot. Sit and wait and sit and wait. Makes listing a real 'gray hair moment'. Everything is cleaned out, spit polished and shined (can even scrub floors and the toidy while waiting for pages to load) All other sites are loading faster than a New York minute.

Ruthie