Sign in to follow this  
Fashion Police

New Users

Fashion Police    10
Fashion Police

So we're back on this subject...

New Users (brand new, as in '0' ratings), their orders & failure to pay...

As previously mentioned, lately I've been getting more than the usual new users "buying" from me.

Of the 90% who don't pay; some look legitimate and some 'dodgy' - or it could be my imagination?

Anyhoo, there's so many awaiting SNC's to be filed, some already filed, some completed and not rated yet etc etc...

I've never has sooo many, and hate giving out negative ratings.

So, I compiled a little something trying to figure out what's up with these recent new users and unpaid orders I've been getting? I narrowed out the possible "suspicious" ones and got this (within 1 week):

Buyer 1: Acc opened 05 Feb - Order placed 07 Feb

Buyer 2: Acc opened 06 Feb - Order placed 06 Feb

Buyer 3: Acc opened 07 Feb - Order placed 10 Feb (did not even complete the check-out to get banking details)

Buyer 4: Acc opened 08 Feb - Order placed 13 Feb (even though this is very recent, I doubt that this one will be concluded due to unusual large amount of items ordered...however, if I'm wrong about this one I'll be very happy :o)

When I look at the above; it comes across a bit fishy to me, I don't know what to think actually? :thinking:

One thing I know for sure though...it's a pain in the bum!

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

I agree, the number of SNC's has shot up astronomically since the beginning of Feb, mine have gone up at least three-fold.

brad112    10
brad112

I agree, there are so many new zero rated buyers who just place orders and never respond or pay. My SNC's have also been very high.

wayjen    10
wayjen

It does make you wonder why these people go through all the motions to bid and not pay, what is their motive for doing this?

What information can they get from us if they never go to checkout?

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi wayjen

Email Addresses for spam, phishing, etc

In other cases, they think BoB is a playground.

wayjen    10
wayjen

Anything is possible these days Tananka, if they can't rip us off one way they will find another way to do it.