Sign in to follow this  
minimark

using this site is a nightmare

minimark    10
minimark

Bidorbuy site is not user friendly at all. My first attempt to place item on the site for sale was a nightmare. Please visit junkmails site and learn some there. Maybe one can then use bidorbuy site more often .when searching for items on bidorbuy is also mixed up , try and catagorise your items to belong to the group searched. Trying to edit my items for sale is allmost impossible. Uploading picks to items for sale another nightmare.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Hello minimark

Welcome to bidorbuy.

If you are having problems doing anything specific, please ask the forum, you will find that we are a friendly bunch who are willing to help where we can and Bidorbuy management will also answer any queries you may have. Most forum members have been here for some time and will be more than willing to assist you step-by-step.

This site is very user-friendly once you know what you are doing, its easy to use and the sales and listing management tools are very helpful for sellers. It can appear very daunting for first-time users, but that is because it helps you to manage every aspect of your sales and listings thoroughly, including giving you downloadable reports for bookkeeping purposes.

Kind Regards

admin    0
admin
Bidorbuy site is not user friendly at all. My first attempt to place item on the site for sale was a nightmare. Please visit junkmails site and learn some there. Maybe one can then use bidorbuy site more often .when searching for items on bidorbuy is also mixed up , try and catagorise your items to belong to the group searched. Trying to edit my items for sale is allmost impossible. Uploading picks to items for sale another nightmare.

Hi minimark,

Welcome to the forums.

There is a whole help section on bidorbuy for both sellers and buyers. Please feel free to browse through it and should you need more assistance you can always phone Customer Support during office hours and they will gladly assist you :

Tel: 0861 88 0861

Weekdays - 8:00am to 18:00pm

Saturday - 8:00am to 14:00pm

How to Sell - Step 2: Create a Listing - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

How Do I Load Images on a Listing? - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

Oh, and another thing Junkwhatchamacallit is lacking, they don't have me :biggrin:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Welcome to the forum, minimark.

We've all been first-time users and had to take many deep breaths (we still do at times!) and the forum is here with plenty of friendly members who will try their best to help you, as will admin! You are welcome to send me a private message on the forum (PM) anytime and if you tell me what your problem is, I will try and help you.

BoB is actually a very user-friendly site and I hope you'll stay and have a long, enjoyable time with the rest of us.

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet
Hi minimark,

Welcome to the forums.

There is a whole help section on bidorbuy for both sellers and buyers. Please feel free to browse through it and should you need more assistance you can always phone Customer Support during office hours and they will gladly assist you :

Tel: 0861 88 0861

Weekdays - 8:00am to 18:00pm

Saturday - 8:00am to 14:00pm

How to Sell - Step 2: Create a Listing - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

How Do I Load Images on a Listing? - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

Oh, and another thing Junkwhatchamacallit is lacking, they don't have me :biggrin:

Or me!!!!! Edited by admin
Fixed quote

RISadler    10
RISadler

I agree with the OP. There are many small things that can be improved and a steep learning curve is not user-friendly. :awesome:

qball    10
qball

Welcome minimark

Thanks for your feedback.

Junkmail offers a very "basic" classified service, it is not really geared towards stores or businesses, and offers limited options and customisation to your listings. Scammers also love free classified sites, both from a buying and selling point of view. We offer more tools and functionality than most other classified sites. With any new site, it is daunting, if you've ever listed on eBay or similar sites, for the first time, it takes getting used to.

If you require any help you are welcome to contact us on the number provided above. You are also welcome to make recommendations to improve the site.