Sign in to follow this  
hildat

Shill selling

hildat    10
hildat

I have been selling on BID OR BUY for greater part of the past 4 years.

Comming from BANK GROUP, I had a certain pre-imprinted loyalty towards BOB as my new COMPANY.

All went well for a period, until BOB's marketing strategy changed from "SELLER SUPPORTING" to "Who Thought this Freaken up" supporting.

The next is purely my personal perseption....

Sellers have ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROLL over their "RENTED WITH BLOOD & TEARS" shops.

There are the OFF buyers..... YOU CAN NOT BLOCK THEM.....

I have a seller returning a necklace after 13 months. No issue refunding a item....SERIOUSLY.....13 months....

Once again, CAN NOT BLOCK HER.......

My question is, whom is paying the commissION.....

Have been testing a sertain new EL$ site & others.

NO COMMISSION, I can list my contact details.....

Is it just me or does some department require urgent upgrading?

Who is bringing in the BACON after all???

:idea:

mrmouse    11
mrmouse

I do sell on other sites as well , but allways come back home , the other sites lose their appeal after the 54th scam email in 1 hour ,

the umteen scam sms`s per day , the chance of not getting your money and the big chance of getting mugged , raped , beatenup while meeting a potential customer lost its appeal years ago when it nearly happened to me .I would rather pay the measly commision and know the person im dealing with is real and his/her details are recorded somewhere , all businesses have there expenditures and selling on BoB as well , if a customer comes into my business and wants to pay cash im only to pleased to take it and pay the couple of rand the bank charges for deposit , im equally glad and pleased when a sale goes through on BoB even if I have to pay a bit of the rent , at the end of the day all businesses have there overheads , and I think UNCLE BoB does his best and looks after us !

hildat    10
hildat

I hear you mrmouse....

I think I'm just in a kind of a slump.

If people can't get something from me these days for R1 (or less)

They find MAJOR ISSUES AND THINK ITS GROUNDS FOR A NEUTRSL OR NEGATIVE without ANY legit reason.

I Honostly try to make my ITEM DESCRIPTIONS as TRUE as possible!

Reasently had a buyer whom bought a BUY NOW GOLD ELECTROPLATED SLAVE BANGLE 6,5mm, for R35.....,

She gave me a NEUTRL BCAUSE IT WASN'T SOLID.....

Hallooooooo. R35 for a solid gold slave bangle on BUY NOW????????

mrmouse    11
mrmouse

those are the joys of selling , you cant please anyone anytime , ive got a skin like a tortoise shell , if you get a bad rating who cares ,

it doesnt make your product inferior , PEOPLE should be rating the experience not the product , you dont make the product , can you imagine how many bad ratings a big retailer in a mall would have , it makes no difference to the product , if the product is solid and stable thats all you really want . once again Smile And Wave .

TS Ron    10
TS Ron
those are the joys of selling , you cant please anyone anytime , ive got a skin like a tortoise shell , if you get a bad rating who cares ,

it doesnt make your product inferior , PEOPLE should be rating the experience not the product , you dont make the product , can you imagine how many bad ratings a big retailer in a mall would have , it makes no difference to the product , if the product is solid and stable thats all you really want . once again Smile And Wave .

I think alot of us would of to learn to grow an tortoise shell of lately! Mr Mouse