Sign in to follow this  
Seeds for Africa

Is this seller an authorised drop shipper?

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Hi Seeds. Cannot be an authorized drop shipper as their ratings are way too low and they're also not verified.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Ad has gone!

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

What exactly is a drop shipper?Thx

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

Drop shipping is a supply chain management technique in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock, but instead transfers customer orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer. As in retail businesses, the majority of retailers make their profit on the difference between the wholesale and retail price but some retailers earn an agreed percentage of the sales in commission, paid by the wholesaler to the retailer. Only a verified seller is allowed to drop with permission from Bidorbuy unless Bidorbuy grants special permission to allow a seller.

Edited by TS Ron

mrmouse    11
mrmouse

who dropped what ? funny smell here!

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

OK Thanks TS Ron

LOL MrMouse

oaks and acorns    10
oaks and acorns

I couldn't find this puppy in the Authorised Dropshipper list...

Items for sale from Nhicho on bidorbuy.co.za

Darn, really wanted the thermos but there's too many negs in the last year to take a chance... and he brushes all of them off with "Order still within ADVERTISED DELIVERY TIME YOU AGREED UPON"

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Ngicho seems to have a good many sales and whilst I agree that he has quite a few negatives lately, perhaps one needs to look at them in perspective with his sales?

It does seem he is drop-shipping judged by the replies he gives to people who are waiting for their purchases.

Cuan, is this authorised?

oaks and acorns    10
oaks and acorns
Ngicho seems to have a good many sales and whilst I agree that he has quite a few negatives lately, perhaps one needs to look at them in perspective with his sales?

Thanks lilythepink, perspective is always important :)

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

The correct dropship methode is whereby the seller authorizes the manufacturer/supplier to supply the item to the buyer directly, once payment has been made by the seller.

If the item if first sent to the seller, who then posts it on to the buyer, it is no longer a dropship transaction!

Then in my opinion, the seller is abusing the system by, amongst others, charging excessive shipping

Imports by myself take 10 days from date of order & payment, to delivery to my door via FedEx....at more than half the price cheaper than what some sellers are charging. (R290, R300 & R350 per item)

I recently ordered some goods from overseas, paid $539 and $29.90 shipping. FedEx charged R1830 for the shipment and was at my door within 9 days of completion of payment.

Makes one think, doesn't it?