Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Upgrading Advanced Seller Status

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Uh...confused here.

(Apologies for posting in Forum. Really should send PM to BoB or... but have three auctions that are to open Snap Friday tomorrow....and it seems without intervention, they will not.) This is one:

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/58006940/Designer_Inspired_Horseshoe_Pendant.html

Been selling on BoB since January 2005. Have had Advanced Seller status for years and now receiving this....

You are in the process of upgrading to become an Advanced Seller. In the meantime you need to pay in advance for any optional enhancements using your credit card or with the funds you have in your bidorbuy account.

Once we have verified your application to become an Advanced Seller you will be able to

pay in arrears

offer additional payment methods to buyers

automatically re-list items

make personal offers to the highest bidders of closed auctions

And, when I list an item (Promo / Snap Friday), I receive this: You will have to make upfront payment before your item will open.

I have a credit balance in my Not1CentMore BoB account.

My question is....WHY?

Thanks.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

Hi there - I have reset your Advanced Seller status and everything should be fine now. We will need to investigate tomorrow what happened.

admin    0
admin

Thanks Mac :awesome:

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Thanks, Mac and Andries.

Was having difficulty 'wrapping my head' around this. Both Not1CentMore and Decor_N_More had Advanced Seller status...and then one did not. All info should be current and up-to-date. If BoB needs anything further, please let me know.

Ruthie

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

stranger things have happened , when I logged in on thursday late afternoon Snap Wednesday auctions were still on and closing on time but one day late , I refreshed the page and all was back to normal , maybe just a glitch .