Sign in to follow this  
Pickle Bearies

HELP!!! About to loose a potential client can't answer her questions due to space!!!

Pickle Bearies

Can some one please help. I have a client you needs an item placed on order quickly and I don't want to loose this client. We were chatting about the deal but because she kept updating her question and not opening a new one there is now no space to answer her! She is new to BOB and has just logged on to day and I don't know how to possibly contact her to answer her needs! HELP!!:mad:

Vinyl Lady Decals

Ask her to ask more questions on another listing of yours.

Pickle Bearies

The problem is I can't say a single word more to her as it keeps telling me I have used all my letters. I re-opened the listing she is looking at and placed her name in huge letters at the top and a message on the actual listing for her and can only hope she see's it. It is so frustrating, she must think I am so rude not to reply!

admin

Hi Pickle Bearies,

The interested buyer is otherwise engaged at the moment and should go to the listing in about an hours time.

Pickle Bearies

Thanks guys for a super job! I was honestly astonished by your swift action to phone me and settle the problem!! Well done and keep it up.!!

Thanks a billion, for me each client is very important!

Pickle Bearies

And my buyer turned out to be a ...Guy. And he is one happy man ! Thanks again bob for making this sale possible and helping me to help a client!

myangel

If it is an emergency, delete some of your previous message to gain more characters - not ideal but a work around.