Sign in to follow this  
Mpuma Stamps

Selling a service

Mpuma Stamps    10
Mpuma Stamps

I would like to find out if I'm allowed to sell a service on the website, e.g. designing a company logo, or a website etc. It will be appreciated if anyone can point me to the terms and conditions on what may be sold on BidorBuy, I'm struggling to find it.

Fashion Police    10
Fashion Police

Hi there,

Yes you can, see the "Business, Farming & Industry" Category :o)

qball    10
qball

You can list it as a Classified in the above category, there is a listing fee of R50 to list a classified.

Mpuma Stamps    10
Mpuma Stamps

Thanks qball, is this a once off fee for an unlimited time listing and does is have the same appearance as a normal listing? I don't see a timeframe on the fee card.

qball    10
qball

Please see the Help page here, but in essence, the R50 is a once off fee (listing for up to 32 days). If you wish to auto relist or list the ad again, you will be charged R50 for each listing.

Selling Formats - Auction, Buy Now, Classified and Personal Offer - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

It will have the same appearance as any other listing. Hope that helps.

Mpuma Stamps    10
Mpuma Stamps

Thanks qball. Sorry for so many questions but I want to get exact clarification on this. Can I read somewhere in the terms and conditions what may be offered as buynow or auction listings and what not? E.g. I notice website design packages listed as buynow items.

I would prefer to be able to list a service like "Logo design for your company" as buynow and rather pay a success fee than a listing fee.

qball    10
qball

You can still list it as a Buy Now, in that category, but unfortunately the listing fee will still apply. Website design can also be listed as a Buy Now - here is the actual category it should be listed under:

Internet businesses and online services for sale