Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

These calls are recorded for quality purposes and to use against you when filing SNC.

wayjen    10
wayjen

How many of us have received calls with promises to pay that day or the next and nothing comes of it. I recently received a call for exactly that and a promise of a payment the next morning. this was last week and I have yet to see the money.

I need to start recording my calls as evidence when filing an SNC.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

It seems the more you sell, the more troubles you get? Deep breaths now, Wayne.

wayjen    10
wayjen

deep breathes has me wheezing my lungs out.

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

This is only the begining of the year and it seems as it did not get off to a good start at all! Why do people bid if they do not want the item. Perhaps as Lily suggested buyers should come and peruse the forum to see that the sellers know every trick in the book right now. Perhaps bidorbuy should offer an mock SNC to see if that shall not shock buyers into paying?

Fashion Police    10
Fashion Police

Couldn't agree more!

The "non-paying" buyers have increased quite a bit on my side as well this past 1-2 months; MOSTLY new users.

All my items are "buy now's" and my terms state payment within 48 hours. Common sense = if you can't "buy now", then DON'T darn it! :evil:

It's becoming ridiculous now - at this current moment I'm sitting with 10 unpaid orders awaiting their SNC's to be filed, 8 pending SNC's and 11 completed SNC's (Jan-Feb). Some buyers don't even bother completing the check-outs to obtain the payment details.

Also, I have 2 recent buyers whose ratings are in the minus already (something like 33%) - why have they not been blacklisted yet?? They're free to roam BoB, place orders all over the place and NOT pay!

qball    10
qball

We do run reports on users with poor ratings, however, if you feel a user is causing issues and ratings are poor please report it to Community Watch - communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za.

Thanks