Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phventer

Rude reply on a ligit want to know question.GARMIN NUVI 2300

6 posts in this topic

My question to Auctions Online about the item does it come with an original or universal suction clamp as it was stated universal but the photo shows an original Nuvi suction clamp was not answered, and all I got was one rude remark from Auctions Online. See my question and Auction Online's answer below. I think this is not in the spirit of BidorBuy to answer a question about an item up for Auction with "move along don't waste my time" Please this is utterly so rude I have the right to know what I am buying.

Dear Piet,

Auctions Online (3483 rating5.gif) has answered your question on the item - GARMIN NUVI 2300 Loaded with SA STREETMAPS 2011.3 + POI's.

Your question was;

How come you show a picture of an original garmin suction cup but you state that it comes with a universal suction cup which is it. Have you got a picture to show the universal suction cup that is supplied with this item. Is the universal suction cup that large clamp type gadget.

The answer is;

if u want to buy then buy if not then move along please dont wwaste my time

It really boggles my mind how some people wish to do business.It astounds me that any respectable business can communicate in that way!!

NEIL

Hi Piet,

Dalk is die seller net in 'n slegte bui vandag. Hy het darem gese dit is 'n 2de handse Garmin. Hy het 'n stock foto gebruik om te wys hoe die item lyk. Hy was dalk nie lus om 'n foto van die 2de handse een te neem en op te sit nie. Dan moet ek byvoeg, en dit is net MY mening, hoe lyk die een wat te koop is dan regtig? Die oorspronklike cup is nie daar nie. So hy gee 'n Universele koppie by! Dan skep hy eintlik 'n wanindruk van die item!

Hy is dalk besig om jou tyd te mors.

Groete

Miems

just smile and wave and move on to a better offer , that one is certainly not worth your while , I for one will no longer support rude sellers .

"I whiel, I whiel waste your time"

"For your sake i hope it is Universal, coz i want to heng my Dice from it when i'm not using da Nuvi, cetch my drift?"

Edited by ATOMICSQUIRREL

@Miems - there is never a good excuse for being rude to a potential buyer! If a seller is in a bad mood then he should just ignore the question until he is in a better frame of mind.

But I have to add that the question was asked rather "sternly". Perhaps worded differently it might not have attracted the answer it did?

As vortehz says, today is "whaky Wednesday". LOL

But I have to add that the question was asked rather "sternly". Perhaps worded differently it might not have attracted the answer it did?

I agree. It reads more like a challenge than a question, which I'm sure isn't what phventer intended. I wouldn't answer a question phrased like that; I'd just delete it.