Sign in to follow this  
amcintyre

Delet my bid

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

In terms of the CPA, you are entitled to ask for your bid to be deleted and the seller must oblige!

wayjen    10
wayjen

Ask the client again or find out from BoB what is the hold up with regards you asking them to delete your bid. I bet the Seller was super keen to get that sale too but oh well.

voldermort    10
voldermort
How can I get my bid deleted for the item Other Communication - WorldSpace Reciver----satellite radio in your car for sale in Pietermaritzburg (ID:57024629) ? I've sent a message to the seller via Q&A asking for the bid to be deleted as well as to BOB via the community watch button. It closes tonight, so I'm super keen for the bid to be deleted.

As Lily said according to the CPA the seller must remove your bid if requested to do so, however did you only ask for your bid to be deleted today as you have had the bid placed since last week and the bid does end tonight? I would be interested to know what happens in the event that the seller is not at their pc til later tonight (maybe they are at work etc) & do not see this message in time and the sale goes through.....is the sale then still legal & binding or would a snc need to be filed & appealed?

Lukeness    10
Lukeness

According to the CPA buyers have until the 'fall of the hammer' to retract their bids.

kyle2    10
kyle2

BoB can delete your bid for you, this happened to me, someone had second thoughts on an item of mine and BoB subsequently deleted it for them.

amcintyre    10
amcintyre

Bob deleted the bid so all is well. I normally don't ask for bids to be deleted. But, what I was actually looking for was a free-to-air satellite decoder - I want to receive LM radio without having to stream it via the internet.