Sign in to follow this  
raven35

Unhappy customer

raven35

I recently bought a Blackberry 9500 smartphone. Delivery service was fast and excellent . The phone however only worked for a few hours . I tried to download one of the blackberry applications and then the screen went black. The phone never displayed again . I emailed the seller and explained to him and he replied to "check the battery" . This irritated me as I had mentioned in my email that the phone's backing light works and there is a key sound when touching the buttons. I took the phone to a cell shop and they mentioned that it was the LCD. I emailed the seller again informing him that I was told it's the LCD . He replies " can you receive calls" . Now the touch screen buttons are not working .

The phone is under a 7 day guarantee and this expires today. I am extremely unhappy I want to get the phone fixed , but honestly can't see why I should pay shipping for a dead product and then have to pay the customs fee at the couriers too. In all honesty I would not recommend anyone to buy any cell phone or product which comes from "china".

lilythepink

If you report your problem to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za they will try and sort your problem out with the seller. You have obviously not received what you thought you were buying.

I think that a 7-day guarantee on a phone from China is not good enough!

TS Ron

Financially it is going to be cheaper for you have the phone repaired at a local cellular shop. But take it up with bidorbuy before you make any decision.

raven35

Many thanks for the replies and advice . Much appreciated

ATOMICSQUIRREL

Unfortunately most if not all cellphones come from china....and pretty much everything else.:notrust:

"Kung Fool Products"

Back in the day i used to import plenty Fonk Kong phones! Beware, alot of Blackberry's, Nokia, Samsung etc that are sold there are factory duds or repairs. They buy them for next to nothing.... repair and sell.

Buy from Authorised dealers only!!!

Edited by ATOMICSQUIRREL

MiemsJewels

Can fool products, if you ask me! :nuts: