Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

Slow new computer?

MiemsJewels

Is there somebody out there who also experience a very, very slow computer, or internet connection?

Is there something wrong with my PC? Still brand new (3 months old)...with multiple problems?

Miss Jewels

Hi Miems. I had my IT guy out today as I've been having hic ups withthe internet. When I open outlook xpress, it hangs. Also hanging between various explorer sites. They couldn't find a problem with the pc so have put it down to connectivity.

voldermort
Is there somebody out there who also experience a very, very slow computer, or internet connection?

Is there something wrong with my PC? Still brand new (3 months old)...with multiple problems?

Miems what have you done to the Forum with your pc???:wacko: Have a look under Tricia's post on the coffee beans and you will see you liked her post 2x (thought I was seeing things, Miems Jewels and Miems Jewels likes this).........how did you do that? Now will you please tell me how to dislike a post? :notrust:

Miems.JPG.7fc1e4f9cb9ee07b2ff9b34c561fb7cc.JPG

Edited by voldermort

MiemsJewels

LOL Samantha, Computer problems. I didn't even notice it. Magic?:blink:

MiemsJewels

Double again. Phew, something is very wrong!

alloway65

The internet has been slow of late as one of the underwater cables has been damaged!:shock:

wayjen

what a nightmare trying to work when only some sites are working.

voldermort

Jade's laptop is just the same today, won't do much of anything - the 2 desktops though are working fine, the only site I cannot get onto is the weather.

MiemsJewels
The internet has been slow of late as one of the underwater cables has been damaged!:shock:

@ Alloway. Ag dankie tog daarvoor. Then my PC is not broken!! As a matter of fact, I'm using my old PC on the moment. Also slow. Darem vinniger as die nuwe ene LOL :smile:

ATOMICSQUIRREL

You have to log in today if you want to do internet banking on Friday!:nuts:

MiemsJewels
You have to log in today if you want to do internet banking on Friday!:nuts:

I tried internet banking yesterday evening. What a frustration!! It took me about half an hour just to log on.

wayjen

been sitting without gmail and google the whole day.

TS Ron
Miems what have you done to the Forum with your pc???:wacko: Have a look under Tricia's post on the coffee beans and you will see you liked her post 2x (thought I was seeing things, Miems Jewels and Miems Jewels likes this).........how did you do that? Now will you please tell me how to dislike a post? :notrust:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2549[/ATTACH]

By jove Miems Jewels please do that more often:bigsmile:

voldermort
been sitting without gmail and google the whole day.

Have you unplugged everything & then switched back on - Jade switched everything off, left it for an hour or so and when she put it back on was working fine.