chris35

PS3 Console

chris35    10
chris35

Where did all the PS3 consoles gone to ? :o

chris35    10
chris35

PS3

Not bad at all. But some rating of the seller a bit scary!!!

SkyeCreations    10
SkyeCreations

Just a note - this seller has 14 ratings in total. 8 of them are for purchases of Free e-books. As a seller he has sold 17 items but has only been rated for 6 in total - 4 positive and 2 negative ratings. 2 of the positive ratings are from the same buyer, another one from a no rated buyer and all are very recent. I also noted that the only buyer rated by this seller was a deal that wasn't "completed".

I am not making any statements about the seller, just detailing what is under the sellers profile, and leave it to the buyers instincts should they decide to purchase.

chris35    10
chris35

ps3

Thanks, yes that is what bothered me from the start. Something else, on shipping charges, why do some sellers make their own charges for shipping. I can understand that they have to pay for boxes ECT, but I really don’t see it costing about 60% more than normal shipping rates. What I do is work of the post office chart, I determine my price, and that’s it. No use making profit out of shipping to, rather put more profit on the item, and keep sipping low. I think this will reflect well on you as a seller, with a low shipping cost. Let me end by giving an example. One Sony PS3 console = shipping R 200.00 come on get real, I shipped one with insurance for R 75.00 counter to counter, from Cape Town to Pretoria

SkyeCreations    10
SkyeCreations

Depends if it is sent through the Post Office or if he is using a courier service.

chris35    10
chris35

PS3

No, I was talking in general, on the site, not particularly about him.[/url]

killer_deals    10
killer_deals
Depends if it is sent through the Post Office or if he is using a courier service.

We use postnet or DHL as our couriers,

chris35    10
chris35

Shipping

DHL the best, price the worse!!! :D:( Postnet is good, and prices not to bad

EZ Computers    10
EZ Computers

I like the post office :)

Their prices are very good, and their timing is not too bad. Their speed services delivery is also very fairly priced.

I only use Speed Services - so far so good. I have had parcels go missing getting to me from overseas, but in the end they turned up miraculously.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

I always use DHL. I have an account with them.

[Please do not place links to offsite trading platforms in your profile. Erazor1]