Sign in to follow this  
Keane16

What to do with last years Hern's Handbook?

Keane16

Hi all,

First of all let me say that I've only been active on BoB for less than a year and I'm absolutely still loving my numismatic adventure. Also since I've discovered the Coins & Notes forum, the experience has got even better. I've probably read every post for the last two years and learnt a lot from that.

Anyway, on to business ...

One of the first things I did when I got into coin collecting, was buy a Hern's handbook. When the latest edition came out towards the end of last year, I bought one of those too. So now I'm sitting with the earlier version, which I don't have a use for (although with hindsight, I don't think the newer book is worth upgrading for, for just it's 2011 range of coins). What I'd like to know is, is there anything I can do with the older book? I think I'm going to just offer it on a crazy Wednesday sale and see what I get. Any other options that anyone can recommend or does everyone just put it on the bookshelf next to the previous year's version?

Thanks,

Mark

JOHNEL

I normally sell my old one on BOB and get on average at least half of the new price back.