Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keane16

What to do with last years Hern's Handbook?

1 post in this topic

Hi all,

First of all let me say that I've only been active on BoB for less than a year and I'm absolutely still loving my numismatic adventure. Also since I've discovered the Coins & Notes forum, the experience has got even better. I've probably read every post for the last two years and learnt a lot from that.

Anyway, on to business ...

One of the first things I did when I got into coin collecting, was buy a Hern's handbook. When the latest edition came out towards the end of last year, I bought one of those too. So now I'm sitting with the earlier version, which I don't have a use for (although with hindsight, I don't think the newer book is worth upgrading for, for just it's 2011 range of coins). What I'd like to know is, is there anything I can do with the older book? I think I'm going to just offer it on a crazy Wednesday sale and see what I get. Any other options that anyone can recommend or does everyone just put it on the bookshelf next to the previous year's version?

Thanks,

Mark

I normally sell my old one on BOB and get on average at least half of the new price back.