Sign in to follow this  
AppleBerry

Tracking Number Emails

AppleBerry
I think with the problem you seem to be having it would be wise to send the tracking number via the Bob system.

I never have a problem with buyers saying they never received a tracking number.

If you end up with a bad rating you have proof the mail was sent.

This makes life easier for Bob because if there are discrepencies Bob can see all your correspondence

What i have decided is to request a read receipt and once i email the tracking number i leave a message on BOB stating that their tracking numbers have been sent and if for some reason they don't get it they should contact me. I prefer using outlook as i am sometimes on the road and i get a request so it is easier for me to check my sent mails on my phone and forward the mail.

voldermort

You do realise though that a number of people don't respond to a read receipt - perhaps send it both through the BoB system & Outlook - this is what I do & it usually works fine.:blink1:

& back off the subject, my overseas buyer acknowledged his postage costs error & offered to do a payment of R8.00 (the postage amount outstanding) which I told him not to bother with - seems ludicrous to do a R8.00 transfer, just very happy that he did offer.