Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ambassadors Invest

I rated buyer negative for paying almost a month late - but BidorBuy removes rating?

12 posts in this topic

Hi There

I am referring to sales 4429619 & 4480928

Buy now listing - Buyer bought them on 23 December and only paid on 15 January.

I filed a SNC after 7 days - the buyer waiting nearly 7 days and then responded still plans to pay just before SNC ended.

He then waited 6 days and then paid.

I rated him negative but BidorBuy removed the rating.

Does a seller have no say on BidorBuy over the complete experience of a sale?

Furthermore He is now unhappy with the product so I offered a refund once items has been returned.

Now I cant file new SNC to retrieve funds for R1500 sales + I am no stuck with my 1st 2 Negative ratings.

I think this is extremely unfair?

Please contact the BoB support team re this. I'm sure they will assist as you're entitled to your success fee credit if you are going to refund.

The Funds not coming back I can live with - But why can the buyer give me a negative rating after I offered refund if happy.

Yet I am also part of the sale but my Negative to the buyer for paying late gets removed by BidorBuy?

Should all ratings from both sides be removed then?

We will be re-looking at this situation, please allow us some time to investigate. Thanks.

We have the same situation going on now.

Buyer purchases in December. When items come off we email only to be told I want to buy more. We oblige and he takes a few items and those come off beginning January 2012. We email only to be told I will pay 25th January. Guess what, NO PAYMENT so 26th we file SNC. I am waiting to hear what the excuse is and if it comes back "Buyer still plans to pay", then BoB can expect a call from me as I do not want the money thank you very much.

Thank you BidorBuy for the swift action taking.

Would it not be possible to add an option to the SNC - payment will not be accepted by seller as you have not adhered to terms of sale, so please don't pay!!:shock:

How does it work when you file an SNC and the return reply comes "Buyer still plans to pay" and you reject that reply as you are unhappy as it is with the Buyer?

You can only file SNC for no payment after 7 days, thereafter the buyer has 7 days in which to react, if you get a "buyer still plans to pay" message, the buyer has a further 7 days to pay, (21 days), some buyers do this ( I have a buyer who did this 3 times, every time under a different username but his address etc particulars were the same). However, if the buyer eventually pays, I am grateful for the sale and still give a positive rating like"PAYMENT EVENTUALLY RECEIVED".:cheesy:

How does it work when you file an SNC and the return reply comes "Buyer still plans to pay" and you reject that reply as you are unhappy as it is with the Buyer?

I have previously filed SNC's after telling buyers not to pay as the item has been relisted. Some of them still appeal with "buyer plans to pay." I then email bidorbuy with the details, & they have sorted it out for me. I have also then emailed the buyers & informed them that as I sent them 2 emails reminding them to pay, & then an email telling them not to, if any payment is received, it will be refunded - less all applicable fees. It works fairly well - 2 people have paid anyway, but I sent them refunds, less fees..

P.S. Which just goes to prove that some people will never read anything, no matter how well you try to word things!!!:amazed: