Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

There must be something wrong here

Little Miss Muffet

This user has sold 14,510 items. He has 2,888 positive ratings 725 neutral ratings and 225 negative ratings. Total ratings 3,838 after selling 14,510 items. Tech Star

lilythepink

Cuan, please enlighten us - this does sound very odd indeed!

alloway65

Even though one spoils certain buyers about 20% do not rate at all!!!!!:wondering:

Seeds for Africa

I believe this user was previously called Online Seller Phones. One of my first bob buying experiences was with them and lets say it wasnt memorable. Not great service and products to match. A previous thread was opened about their style of listing. They flood listings by listing the same thing up to 15 times just ending at different times and on different days. It seems that bob must be ok with this style of listing?

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

the norm for rating is about 80% of buyers will complete the rating-there are sellers with better percentages but that is the exception-

I seem to think this particular seller is due to a lot of snc being filed.I may be corrected and only bob will be able to verify this but i think that even if snc is filed the sale per item is recorded as a sale for that seller and when snc is completed that sale as a number does not get taken off the sales number of items sold.

That is what i think happens which is misleading and if that is the case it has slipped past the bob system as when an snc is filed then that sale as a number should not be allocated to the seller.i may be wrong but if i have previously looked at sellers with huge snc and it was a similar story with large amount of sales of items but only about 20% of sales rated.

Just what i think and maybe bob can verify this and look into it.

OR is it due to discreet items?

neil