Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lukeness

Glad I didn't get this for Christmas!!

10 posts in this topic

Thats quite horrible, the similar items are fascinating, I wonder what BoB is using to determine what is similar and what is not.

Well.. seeing those similar items, I guess you watch the ADHD video for tips on how to slow the animal down. Once you have, you stun it with the stun gun. Then you have a cigarette and whiskey to celebrate your hunting prowess while someone sets you alight with the flamestick for being cruel to animals.

Oh dear - the similar items change all the time. The cake icing set now has me stumped.

Well.. seeing those similar items, I guess you watch the ADHD video for tips on how to slow the animal down. Once you have, you stun it with the stun gun. Then you have a cigarette and whiskey to celebrate your hunting prowess while someone sets you alight with the flamestick for being cruel to animals.

Excellent anaolgy! I was most amused by the sellers comment in the listing "I bought it about a year ago, getting married soon and my fiancé is not to fond of stuffed animals."

The poor fiance is probably terrified of the creature!

I do prefer them live to stuffed at least!

Who knows what lurgies/goggas that stuffed beastie is hiding! Good grief (and it's so ugly that I don't blame the seller's fiance for not wanting it in her life!)

Who knows what lurgies/goggas that stuffed beastie is hiding! Good grief (and it's so ugly that I don't blame the seller's fiance for not wanting it in her life!)

Imagine the new bride waking up and the first thing her eyes settle on is the hyhena!

Similar items now include nunchucks. Please note that I misread and thought they were nuTchucks. The little video in my mind immediately added a short skit to BallS' scenario.