Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MiemsJewels

To the Idiot who reported me.

7 posts in this topic

You stupid sucker who reported me at Community watch. How can you lie like that?

Did you have the product tested in a laboratory to see if it is fake?

You don't get sick! You are just NASTY. If it makes you sick you have a serious health condition anyway and are not suppose to use it! Go and see your doctor Read the description......if you can read at all!

I've got a heart problem, and I am using it for the past 3 months without getting sick.

Why didn't you contact me directly? You are as scared as hell because you know you are a liar!!

I sold more than 200 boxes already. Through Bidorbuy as well as from my home! I never ever had any complaints before! Everybody are happy......nobody complained yet! They are all happy and sattisfied! What do you have against me anyway? I can tell you...It's not the tablets. I'ts something personal. Do you also sell Kangmei?

Let me tell you something. YOU make me sick!! The capsule has a brown powder inside. The idiot is colorblind too!!

MiemsJewels

A member of the bidorbuy community has made the following report through the bidorbuy Community Watch for Item Id: Weight Management & Slimming - ORIGINAL KANGMEI RED SLIMMING CAPSULES for sale in Kriel (ID:54565607)

Subject: Illegal Item

Note:

This is afake capsule it has white powder in the middel and is making the people sick

Edited by MiemsJewels

Wow Miems, i dont think i have ever seen you this livid.

You are absolutely right though. I have your back on this.

"afake capsule" "in the middel" :shock:....maybe he/she karen't read Ingalish.

Miems liewe land ek weet jy is vreeslik kwaad! Ek kan nie dink dat iemand soos jy so kwaad sal raak nie. :biggrin:

Miems liewe land ek weet jy is vreeslik kwaad! Ek kan nie dink dat iemand soos jy so kwaad sal raak nie. :biggrin:

Hehe, TS Ron en Vortechz. Lol ek kan. Trust me!:biggrin:

Miems, I juat cannot believe that you would sell anything bad. You've been in the business far too long to do anything like that, besides which, I have always found you to be a very ethical seller.

Now - tell me more about these pills.....

LOL Pathway....All I can say is: It works for me................

Miems, never forget that there are always those folk around who have nothing better to do with their time ...

I tend to agree with you that this isn't just about the slimming stuff! :ninja:

Wow Miems, i dont think i have ever seen you this livid.

You are absolutely right though. I have your back on this.

"afake capsule" "in the middel" :shock:....maybe he/she karen't read Ingalish.

It is an afrikaans idiot Vortechz, and he/she can't even spell Hahaha!:angel: