Sign in to follow this  
booksallsizes

A category for collectable children's books??

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes

Do any other booksellers feel that there should be a category for collectable/antiquarian children's books? It may be nice to either have it in the dropdown for Children's books or in the Antiquarian section...

I know there are collectors out there for these and I'm wondering how they manage to find them in the Book section.

Pathway    10
Pathway

Good idea. But my first plea is for the book sellers to distinguish properly between fiction and non-fiction. You know, lies, and real stories.

Natalie_R    10
Natalie_R

Antiquarian Children's Books

Do any other booksellers feel that there should be a category for collectable/antiquarian children's books? It may be nice to either have it in the dropdown for Children's books or in the Antiquarian section...

I know there are collectors out there for these and I'm wondering how they manage to find them in the Book section.

Hi Booksallsizes,

I can definitely add children's books to the antiquarian section if you and other sellers would still be interested?

Natalie_R    10
Natalie_R

After a chat with the team, I feel it would make more sense to put Children's Antiquarian Books under the Antiquarian parent category rather than the Children's Books parent category. As such:

Antiquarian & Collectible Books - Children's Antiquarian

We will also create a related category for Children's Antiquarian in the Children's Books section so that if buyers do go to the Children's Books section in search of Children's Antiquarian, there will still be a link to the category they are looking for, although it will be housed under the Antiquarian category.

I hope that this satisfies everyone. And thank you again for your suggestion, booksallsizes.

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes

Excellent - thank you, Natalie! I'll start listing asap!