Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DestinysAngels

Question/s for Admin/Cuan or BOB/Members!

4 posts in this topic

Morning,

As you know i have now qualified as an Ethologist (Animal Behaviourist - Dogs). My question is: would it be possible to advertise my services on BOB and where should i list it (under which section in the pet listings would best describe what i do and able to offer), there will be a fee involved but it is half the price of a actual one on one, which of course i can do as well, but this would have to be for areas close to my residence as the price will climb considerably if i have to drive very far and i find my Internet Consultations has had 100% success rate thus far, the only difference is i will consult with the person one on one. I would like to offer my services to clients via the Internet (Internet Consultations), so that everyone has the opportunity to benefit from their problamatic dogs and all questions will be answered. Would this be a good idea? I am already doing this for many and the questions keep pouring in, unfortunately i cannot do this for free anymore, therefore the idea of listing it!

I have previously started a thread on Assessments if anybody can remember, herewith that link as well:

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/garden-pets/14655-animal-case-studies-assessments.html

Hope to hear from you soonest!

Edited by DestinysAngels

Hello DA

Perhaps I am off topic (I have no idea about BoB’s rules on your post).

But…making money out of your passion is what life is about!

So all of the best with this.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

(my little farm agrees with your vision - our latest is a Jardine parrot)

Hi DA,

I would go for Garden, Outdoor Living & Pets > Pets & Animals > Dogs > Health Care. They do say a healthy mind is a healthy body :cheesy:

Good luck, DA. I think you owe it to yourself to charge for your services and I, for one, don't see why you can't sell on BoB!

:cool:Thank you Jacques, i appreciate your input and that of you little farm, please kiss them all for me, even if it is a chicken, lol!

:biggrin:Andries (Admin), thanks so much ~ true about the healthy mind versus body, it sure counts for our animals too!

:awesome:Janet thanks for always cheering me on, many hugs to you, the Beak, Terry and the rest of the furry members of your family!