Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cape sales

copyright infringement

5 posts in this topic

hi,

i am interested to sell chinese copies of beats of dr.dre ear and headphones. prices are very low and quality is not as good as the genuine article. i will of course advertise as generic items. what is your thoughts?:hm:

Hi Cape Sales,

There is a difference between generic and fakes. I don't think it would be legal to sell them on BoB, as it looks like there are the genuine article and then fakes - no generics.

Also, not sure if you have already purchased them, but do a bit of research on your supplier before ordering. Some of the suppliers are just as fake as the things they sell :blush:.

Short answer - No. This is illegal and constitutes copyright and trademark theft as the goods are counterfeit.

Have been fighting with a seller for a while now to get my money back on dg85 paradox alarm monitors they are big sellers on bob and these are fake items, have emailed seller and bid or buy. I have been offered a full refund excluding postage will loose can't R 200 for the transaction and these things are still being sold every day

I find it very strange that bob is allowing this to continue.

Hi loganaharris,

Welcome to the forums.

I have requested the Customer Service Agent to escalate your query to the Security Department. Thank you for your patience.

Please note, it is important to be able to provide documented proof that the item is fake, without proof we cannot confront the seller and remedy the situation.

Thank you