Sign in to follow this  
KMartin

Hallucinatory drugs

KMartin    10
KMartin
DW1983    10
DW1983

Interesting. I see the items have been deleted.

You guys do realise that Salvia Divinorum is not illegal correct? :thinking:

Edited by DW1983

mellowred    10
mellowred

Why would this be listed under "other music related items"? :wtf:

Does it improve the quality of the music? Do you chew away on the Salvia while relaxing with your earphones turned up loud.

I read through the previous thread KMartin and it seems a better option than too much branawyncoke :toung:.

Edited by mellowred

DW1983    10
DW1983
I read through the previous thread KMartin and it seems a better option than too much branawyncoke :toung:.

Pretty much the point I'd like to get to. If BoB is going to get into the habit of making "moralistic" subjective calls on what legal items can and cannot be sold then there are many other things, incl. alcohol or tobacco, that could be classed in the same bracket as Salvia.

I dunno, it just seems a slippery road to go down when you start dictating based on emotions and imagination when even the law of the land does not class the cultivation, possession, sale or use of such an item as an offense.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

It looks more like Durban Poison, of Aaptwak for that matter! Die plant het net nie 5 blare nie!

220px-Salvia_divinorum_-_Herba_de_Maria.jpgSalvia divinorum (also known as Diviner's Sage,[2] Ska María Pastora,[3] Seer's Sage,[4] and by its genus name Salvia) is a psychoactive plant which can induce dissociative effects and is a potent producer of "visions" and other hallucinatory experiences. Its native habitat is within cloud forest in the isolated Sierra Mazateca of Oaxaca, Mexico, where it grows in shady and moist locations.[5][6] The plant grows to over a meter high,[1] has hollow square stems, large leaves, and occasional white flowers with violet calyxes. Botanists have not determined whether Salvia divinorum is a cultigen or a hybrid; native plants reproduce vegetatively, rarely producing viable seed.[7][8]

Mazatec shamans have a long and continuous tradition of religious use of Salvia divinorum, using it to facilitate visionary states of consciousness during spiritual healing sessions.[1] Most of the plant's local common names allude to the Mazatec belief that the plant is an incarnation of the Virgin Mary, with its ritual use also invoking that relationship. Its active psychoactive constituent is a structurally unique diterpenoid called salvinorin A,[9][10] a potent κ-opioid and D2 receptor agonist.[11][12] Salvia divinorum is generally understood to be of low toxicity (high LD50)[13][14] and low addictive potential[11][15] since it is a κ-opioid agonist.

Salvia divinorum remains legal in most countries and, within the United States, is legal in the majority of states. However, some have called for its prohibition. While not currently regulated by US federal drug laws, several states have passed laws criminalizing the substance.[16] Some proposed state bills have failed to progress and have not been made into law (with motions having been voted down or otherwise dying in committee stages). There have not been many publicized prosecutions of individuals violating anti-salvia laws in the few countries and states in which it has been made illegal.[nb

Edited by MiemsJewels

alloway65    10
alloway65

[h=2]Hallucinatory drugs[/h]

Please...please I am doing my taxes and need some!!!!!!!

admin    0
admin
Interesting. I see the items have been deleted.

You guys do realise that Salvia Divinorum is not illegal correct? :thinking:

Hi All,

It may not be illegal, but advertising tobacco is, if it is smoked, it is tobacco :sneaky:

alloway65    10
alloway65

OK..I will stick to Coffee!!!!!

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Yeah, Andries, we drink it with coffee. :toung:

KMartin    10
KMartin

Oki, i got the Liquid form too, 20x extract... its not smoked just put in mouth.

Can that be listed ?

called Deviner's Sage.

mellowred    10
mellowred
Oki, i got the Liquid form too, 20x extract... its not smoked just put in mouth.

Can that be listed ?

called Deviner's Sage.

Can we mix that with Coke KMartin?

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Can that be listed ?

called Deviner's Sage.

Sounds okay to me LOL. :awesome:

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Hi All,

It may not be illegal, but advertising tobacco is, if it is smoked, it is tobacco :sneaky:

You do not "smoke"it. You "ïnhale" it, like Vicks Vapourite Andries! :awesome:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Does it help arthritis? I have a very, very sore shoulder today and would smoke, drink or eat it if it would help!

alloway65    10
alloway65
Does it help arthritis? I have a very, very sore shoulder today and would smoke, drink or eat it if it would help!

Intravenously would be more effective.

Try acupuncture....we can supply the acupuncture needles!!!:whistling:

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

hehehe :angel:

BeadsandBaubles    10
BeadsandBaubles

Steeped in alcohol for 2 weeks - a tiny drop under the tongue.:angel:

No, I do not do "hallucinatory" drugs (well not since the one and only time in my teens I tried and saw pink elephants bursting out the walls), but I've been writing a book on medicinal lore for the last 15 years, lol - it just never ends, and is over 460 pages already.

I still wish they'd unban the original "thinz" though - I really could do with some right now. :sad:

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

BeadsandBubbles perhaps if you grew some of this in your garden for all those horrible kreepy krawlies you have they perhaps would stay outside!:awesome:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I believe in acupuncture, definitely. How about you supply the needles and do the acupuncture, then I will consider it again. :weeabooface:

alloway65    10
alloway65
I believe in acupuncture, definitely. How about you supply the needles and do the acupuncture, then I will consider it again. :weeabooface:

No Problem, I will use my engineering skills to find the correct acupuncture points. We have over one million needles is stock hence I can get plenty of practice!!!!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Okay, alloway, I may (in a moment of boldness) give you permission to "practise" on me, providing you make sure I am deeply anaethetised (drugged?) first! :mad:

alloway65    10
alloway65
Okay, alloway, I may (in a moment of boldness) give you permission to "practise" on me, providing you make sure I am deeply anaethetised (drugged?) first! :mad:

This thread is about H drugs.....we will use them...I might take some as well...I don' like to see people in pain!!!!:rolleyes:

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

I might as well try it mysef. Suddenly I've got this terrible pain in my shoulder. :whistling:

TS Ron    10
TS Ron
I might as well try it mysef. Suddenly I've got this terrible pain in my shoulder. :whistling:

Nothing like your hubbie giving that shoulder of ours a good rub! I hope it feels better soon!:wink:

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Nothing like your hubbie giving that shoulder of ours a good rub! I hope it feels better soon!:wink:

LOL I wish TS Ron. He rather let me suffer to death..hehehe :angel:

Edited by MiemsJewels