Sign in to follow this  
moppies

How many times do I have to report this?

moppies    10
moppies

Browsing - as usual through the auctions and my temper is rising by the second.

BlackBerry - Unlocked Original BlackBerry 8700 QWERTY Keyboard Cellphone - Almost New Condition for sale in Hong Kong (ID:55637533)

If you look at the "Home and living page for the Crazy Wednesday auction, it appears there. I have reported this three times already for listing in the wrong category - got a mail from bob that the seller are warned (after the second reporting) and STILL it appears under the wrong category.

This is very annoying!!

Can't bob do something?

admin    0
admin

Hi mopkop,

I am confused, when I click on the link in your post, the item is listed in "Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones > BlackBerry". Wat mis ek :confused:

moppies    10
moppies
Hi mopkop,

I am confused, when I click on the link in your post, the item is listed in "Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones > BlackBerry". Wat mis ek :confused:

Dit confuse my ook maar gaan kyk by "Home and living" Crazy Wednesday, bladsy 2, vyfde ry, in die middel

Dan praat ek ook nie eers van die listng nie:

Other Assorted Jewellery - new SHEEP RUGSACK SLEEPOVER BAG too gorgeous for sale in Deneysville (ID:55684913)

admin    0
admin

Okay, the cell phone is a paid for second category promotional item, so the Home & Living listing is the second category the seller listed it in. The other listing was moved and a warning issued.

qball    10
qball

Hi guys

Using a secondary promotional category that is not relevant is not permitted, even if you are paying for it. The promotional category must be relevant to the item.

Andries, please keep an eye on the seller. I have seen a few people doing this - they think it's ok because they are paying a fee for it.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

moppies    10
moppies
Hi guys

Using a secondary promotional category that is not relevant is not permitted, even if you are paying for it. The promotional category must be relevant to the item.

Andries, please keep an eye on the seller. I have seen a few people doing this - they think it's ok because they are paying a fee for it.

And I thought I was stupid?

moppies    10
moppies
Hi guys

I'm am getting irritated now - whether using it as a second category - this seller is doing it again in this weekend auction. If one seller needs to abide by a rule - all needs to abide by a rule......

admin    0
admin
I'm am getting irritated now - whether using it as a second category - this seller is doing it again in this weekend auction. If one seller needs to abide by a rule - all needs to abide by a rule......

Gone :cool:

moppies    10
moppies

Gone :cool:

For how long? The next auction?