Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

What To Do?

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

(stepping into the 'way back machine')

Sure would appreciate some feedback on this.

Buyer bids/wins 2 items latter part of June 2011. Items were shipped UPS 07th July (Couriers and USPS closed weekends and 1st - 4th of July).

Item #1 arrived 'without a hitch'. Item #2 arrived broken. Replacement was posted end of July USPS Global Priority.

Item #2 was returned 'Unclaimed' 01 December 2011 (I had to pay additional postage costs equal to cost to ship.) Emal sent to Buyer advising I would NOT be re-shipping unless Buyer was willing to pay shipping costs to re-ship. I inquired as how Buyer wished to proceed and further stated that item would be held 14-days. If no reply, item would be considered 'abandoned' and would be re-sold and Buyer would not be entitled to a replacement or a refund; in whole or in part. No response. (Item was sold AT A LOSS at an arts and craft festival 18th December.)

No reply until today. Buyer states item was not received and wants a refund. (Seems Buyer did NOT go collect at Post Office; 'Unclaimed').

I am 'straight-up-straight' and have worked long and hard to 'prove' myself to Buyers in SA, but I feel I have done everything 'by the book' and a refund in any amount is not warranted, (already 'in the red' over $200.00USD).

Six months..... What to do?

Thanks.

Ruthie

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

You are getting the bad ones Ruthie although I am sure you have some great buyers as well. Firstly I would inform her if she wants a refund I am deducting the postage cost that I occured with the item being resent. If there is no refund after that toughies sorry. She knew she had to collect it.

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
You are getting the bad ones Ruthie although I am sure you have some great buyers as well.

Yes, I have some super-duper Buyers.

Insofar as the 'bad ones'....well, 'fingers crossed' January will be a 'weeding' month; get the ragweed and stinkweed out of the way so the 'garden' will be weed-free the rest of the year.

Ruthie

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

If I was you, I would state the facts in point form in an email to bob, highlighting the losses you incurred and see what their opinion is.