Sign in to follow this  
Reichmann

Anyone got Intellivision Game Cartridges for sale ?

Reichmann

Hello all

Does anyone out there have any Intellivision Console game cartdriges that they might consider selling ? :wondering:

ATOMICSQUIRREL

Sorry for my stoopid Question, but what the hell is that?:nuts:

ATOMICSQUIRREL

oooooh. Same like the Atari!

Classic machines, fetch good prices if in good knick!

Hope you get sorted.:nuts:

MiemsJewels
oooooh. Same like the Atari!

Classic machines, fetch good prices if in good knick!

Hope you get sorted.:nuts:

You were still too young to remember the intellivision? If I'm correct, Gary Player advertised it. So-o-o-o-o long ago

ATOMICSQUIRREL
You were still too young to remember the intellivision? If I'm correct, Gary Player advertised it. So-o-o-o-o long ago

Yes it was, i remember Atari and Commodore 64 and Nintendo,Sega Megadrive, Sega Saturn, Ps1,2,3 etc.

The Megadrive had some insane games man. Alien Soldier, Weapon Lord,Final Fantasy,Street Fighter etc.

haha play like 10 hours just to see and insanely awesome ending with one picture....and still say "Wow awesome ending,Awesome graphics. LMAO:nuts:

MiemsJewels

LOL I remember playing bowls on the intellivision most of the day. Then Tetris on my friend's Atari......Food was allways late when my husband returned home from work. Kids homework wasn't done yet. Those were the days................

Reichmann

Hi Guys

LOL, yeah the Intellivision was like the Atari just with slightly better graphics (only just) but it rocked back in it's day. They even had an add-on bit of tech which could produce "voices" for the B-17 Bomber game ... we were all like WOW when we heard it for the first time LOL. I just need a couple of the cartridges with heir boxes to complete a little display at my house ... the original Atari is the main exhibt though.

Thanks for the cool comments, much appreciated :-)

Andrew

Reichmann

If anyone does come to know of cartridges please let me know, thanks !

Not1CentMore

Oh, my goodness! Talk about a trip down Memory Lane....

I remember Pong; hurrying home from work, throwing 'something' to eat at 'what-WAS-his-name'?...and playing until near bedtime.

Reichmann...if you can provide a list of the games you are wanting, I can look my side (IF you can't find your side) and I will try to find it/them for you. Of course, I will offer it/them via BoB and send you the auction numbers.

Ruthie

wayjen

Now why did I not see this thread until now? A week ago I listed a console and 8 games on BoB.

Jongleur
Now why did I not see this thread until now? A week ago I listed a console and 8 games on BoB.[/QUOT

Did they sell?

wayjen
Now why did I not see this thread until now? A week ago I listed a console and 8 games on BoB.[/QUOT

Did they sell?

Not yet.

lucyj

Hi there. I know this thread is a bit old..

Just wondering if you still looking.

I know my dad has a few games and the console..

If you interested i can go around have a look which games he has..

I know he has the voice box and the b-17 bomber game, as i played that a lot when i was a kid,, (I loved It)..

Cool..