Sign in to follow this  
co_bra

Suggestion for Seller: Open Box on Description.

co_bra

Hi

Compliments to the Season everyone..

I like to suggest an open box where we, the seller can place advertisements, christmas greetings or even important messages that we would like to place on all our listings simultaneously without going to every listing where we have to copy and paste what we want said. Similar to payment and shipping options either on top of the description box or bottom. I'm sure most Sellers would use this box to simply advertise other open auctions or highlight other sales they have going on.

For example: I advertise other auctions on top of all my listing which is a long process to achieve as I go to every listing and paste my advert as seen in my link below.

It would make it easier if I could do one in a open box and it would apply to all my listing.

I would like to see if other seller agree to this option.

Thank you

Co_bra

Sue Bester

Edited by co_bra

Vinyl Lady Decals

Yes I would also like this option. At the moment, if we go away or are closed for a while, we add the infor to the postage area, which some buyers do not read through properly.

It would be much easier if such a box could be added to the main listing page to show on every listing automatically.

Mustlovebooks

That's a brilliant idea. It's true what Tananka says, buyers don't read the "fine print" about being away etc. Also, having your own items advertised on each listing would be great :smile: